China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I filed over the phone and filed with a live agent. I let them know that a tracking # was assigned and was supposed to be delivered on 2/17 according to USPS.com tracking site but it never arrived. I also stated that the ISC Miami customs agent confirmed that my package was never in the container. The Paypal agent told me that in this case since a tracking number was given they move to resolve in 5 days instead of the usual 10. That's what i was told.

2. drazen96

drazen96 Well-Known Member

ok thanks I'll give them a call back I guess

• Like Like x 1
  3. Numsay

Numsay Well-Known Member

A little more info on wanli-chengke. Ordered on 1/26 and hit my post office in MN on 2/13. I saw it hit the US on 2/11 so I checked tracking once a day to see the progress. I noticed on the evening of 2/13 that the tracking number has a alert that it could not be delivered as addressed. Call my post office the next morning and they looked around for my package but it had been sent out as return to sender. Contacted wanli-chengke that day and he said to give him/her 2 days to confirm it was being returned and he would send a new one.
    That leads me to toady when I received what I think is the original package. No visible tracking, labels are all to light to read and it has a hand written yellow label on it that looks added on by the USPS with my address. The only other thing visible is the china post emblem on the label. Everything else very strangely look worn off even though it's under clear packing tape.
    I have no other open orders from China so this must be my Gewalt order.
    Just thought I would give some more details in case anyone else is in the same boat

4. Funkmasterke

Funkmasterke Custom Title:

News Credits:
    eBay

• Like Like x 1
  5. mapatel

mapatel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoops. i opened a dispute with paypal. Gave them a call today. Heres hoping the outcome is the same.

6. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I prefer to go thru Paypal. It is much faster and you don't have to wait until the end of Ebay's delivery window.

7. Cardboard Bots

Cardboard Bots Well-Known Member

Please leave negative feedback on eBay, it helps other people get their money back sooner.

8. Numsay

Numsay Well-Known Member

I will be. I gave them 4 hours to refund me just on the very remote chance he's legit and this is some one in China just wanting to share the good news and give me a Jesus bracket. :rolleyes2 

9. AristoMatt

AristoMatt Member

So I've got 4 items ordered from 3 different sellers. All gave me tracking numbers, all numbers indicate they left China in mid-late January. However, the packages seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, because they aren't showing up on Canada post. No updates on the numbers this month at all.

One of them passes the delivery deadline tomorrow. I've contacted all the sellers and they assure me everything is fine and I just have to keep waiting. Should I start a claim anyways and get my money back?

How do you start this process?

10. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    You can log into your Paypal account and look for "Resolution Center" or call them directly at 1-888-221-1161.

• Like Like x 1
  11. z580c

z580c Well-Known Member

Please plug them into 17TRACK.net and see if Chen Aiyin is mentioned on the Chinese end!

12. AristoMatt

AristoMatt Member

Not that I can see.

Last thing mentioned on each one is (translated from Chinese)
    - "And district in, shipments"

- "international air mail division, has transmitted detailed data such as closing transmitting country: Canada, objective to exchanging office: Vancouver General number: 47, left the country of origin 2017/01/17"

- "international item has left originating country and is en route to Canada"

So yeah. Do any of those sound fishy? And if not, where could they be for the post month? Cuz they aren't in Canada Post's system.

13. z580c

z580c Well-Known Member

You want the first thing from each tracking because that's where it mentions the agent at the Chinese post end of things.

14. AristoMatt

AristoMatt Member

Nope. No mention of that guy.

15. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

16. Brum Bot

Brum Bot "Give them Victory... or Give them Death"

News Credits:
    I'd like to add hzj401 to the good sellers list - I've purchased 2 sharkticons from him now and no problems with the shipping from china. Also I know a few from the UK have bought from him and have had positive experiences.

17. Goldmonkey69B

Goldmonkey69B Well-Known Member

Has anyone purchased from wanli-chengke? Had a good but believable price on master made apollo. So I bit. Tracking number can't be found even by 17track.net. It's been 3 days. How long should I wait?

18. Cardboard Bots

Cardboard Bots Well-Known Member

I think wanli-chengke's recent price drops are too good to be true.

19. SleezyB

SleezyB Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm if aiaiaiyanhong279 is still a reliable seller? He's got dx9 gewalt listed for a good price and would like to know if it's safe to buy one off of him or not?

Thanks in advance.

20. Goldmonkey69B

Goldmonkey69B Well-Known Member

I just read all the posts in here. I think I spelled the seller name incorrectly before when I searched. Sucks!