China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. mirage426

mirage426 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Looks like gongxifacai8 is getting negative feedback about sending empty boxes instead of items...I wish ebay would update their seller shipping requirements to more than just "clicking the Print button"..

• Like Like x 1
  2. transformer_78

transformer_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Uhh....my PayPal claim has been push back another 10 days because the seller (mengxiao_cn) responded back with tracking information even though I already provided when I initially call days before. The 10 days is to allow the package to arrive, but is been in “pre-shipment” status since the 31th.
    (mad).....just want my return.

I think there are 2 negative feedback saying they didn’t receive their item? And it’s the same item I ordered!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  3. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

Question for you guys. I ordered an oversized Grimlock from
    Looks like it's down right now. They may be testing it for a full launch. When it's active, it shows up on the Contact page at the bottom with Call Us and Email Us.

4. The Happenin Rhinoceros

I need some advice on an eBay situation. I ordered an oversized MP-08 from zpdlna802. Shipping was fast, arrived well packed. Opened it up and found that while the imagery on the listing all showed the silvery finish, it was the plain grey plastic version—listing also said "original coating" which to me implied the silver as it was the first run of the KO to my knowledge. I contacted him/her and stated that I was very unhappy with the misrepresentation.

They responded that the images were from their supplier and they have now changed them and thanked me for catching it. I said I was glad wasting my money helped them out (I was pissed, so I got a little snarky). So I left neutral feedback, said shipping was fast and the figure was good quality but the pics misrepresented the color. They hit me back last night with an offer to refund $5 for a revision of my review. I said no, as I paid more from them than other sellers available because I thought I was getting the silver one. I'm sorry neutral feedback inconvenienced you, but I'm out the money AND I have to figure out how to open the stupid dino head up, which NOBODY seems to know how to do—apparently I'm the only person to ever want to customize an MP-08 derivative. I had a response this morning asking what I want them to do to make the situation right.

Honestly...I don't know. I'm inclined to leave it, but I acknowledge that I'm just pissed off and likely being unreasonable. What would you do?

5. marenzy

marenzy Autobot invader, autobot invader!

I bought from gongxifacai8 MP-10 5days ago, still not shipped. Isnt responding to messages. Hes also selling Sunstreaker KO for $20 now .I say avoid him.

Also having problems with meimeiaini257 ordered Inferno and Grapple 35 days ago, fake tracking number. I asked him what is going on still waiting for legit answer.

6. Tismark

Tismark Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Ha, I got to the Post office this afternoon and there were two small packages from China. One was the Magnus hands I ordered from Baba. They spent more time sitting somewhere here in the US than they did in transit. Slowpak rocks! And it's another package that didn't update it's location between customs and my local post office. But I wasn't particularly worried about them. I had every expectation Baba would come through.

That left me wondering, what is in package #2? And I still don't know. What does this go to?

P_20181108_140301b.jpg

I searched my email for the tracking number. It's one of the ones that caosuyun226-6 sent me when he was stringing me along about a KO Megs I ordered from him. LOL I'm glad my spidey sense was tingling and I submitted for a dispute when others started talking about his dropping prices and not getting things they ordered because I didn't have to wait for a refund. He just refunded me on the spot, but I guess he really had shipped something after all. LOLOL That's all there was. Little mini padded envelope with this inside.

Since I've already gotten my money back I can just laugh at it!

• Like Like x 3
  7. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Thanks for providing us positive proof that he's a become a shithead. I'm very glad I rallied and pressed for the refund rather than a reshipment.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tismark

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Megatron is much smaller than I remember. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    I would say it was Meg's genitals, but anyone around in the 80's remembers what they look like :p 

Meggynob.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. PapaJSquats

PapaJSquats Active Member

Looks like a MP Prowl/streak shoulder cannon! Lucky!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tismark

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    But just one, darn! LOL

12. murphbri

murphbri Well-Known Member

I can back Tismark up on Caosuyun being a lying, stealing, piece of shit. ;) 

The second tracking number he gave me finally showed as being delivered...to a location over 200 miles away from my house. I called the Paypal number in the first post and I must've picked a bad time because the hold times were 27-40 minutes (according to the computer estimate) to reach a rep. They have a feature where they auto-call you when your place in line comes up. Once they called me back, I explained what happened to the rep who then transferred me to the claims department which resulted in another long hold, this time with no auto call option. After 40 minutes of that I got ahold of the claims rep and I now get to wait ten days before I get my $92 back for the Chaos on Velocitron set.:thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  13. BeastOfTheEast

BeastOfTheEast "Come here, and say that!"

His negative feedbacks are piling up. I would suggest to open a dispute with PayPal right away. I ordered my stuff on Sep 27, and the tracking number updated until Oct 3rd but it never moved after that.

14. BeastOfTheEast

BeastOfTheEast "Come here, and say that!"

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but I got a chuckle when I saw the ebay seller's name was "meimeiaini". It means beautiful girl loving you in Chinese. It just doesn't instill any confidence.

15. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would call Paypal per the instructions on the very first post of this thread.
    gongxifacai8 added to the bad seller's list.

16. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok. For me it's just more expedient to call and explain the issue to a live agent verbally and get the ball rolling.

17. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My exprience with liujunling87_5 so far is; he's legit, you can find a lot of things here, however, he WON'T cooperate if your copy has issues and he won't send replacemenrs either.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^ I received my delivered notification from ebay for the blue throttlebot I ordered from huogang197-8.....

I'm still at work but I will update tonight. My luck, it's probably a box of thumb tracks or something.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. transformer_78

transformer_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

UPDATE: just got of the off with PayPal, they issued my refund!!
    I spoke with another agent this time, perhaps this was a more senior rep, looked at my tracking and not seeing any movement issues my refund right away.
    Weird, maybe the one I spoke to in the morning was new......yay! :buttrock 

• Like Like x 1
  20. we_are_forest

we_are_forest I blame Powerglide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Just taken the plunge with qintianyu-ming on KO MP Shockwave. I know @Brum Bot wanted to be kept in the loop on this seller.

I had £11 sat in my Topcashback account and with ebay.co.uk's £5 off voucher, he'll only cost me around £15.

• Like Like x 1