China Ebay Seller Check

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. keef

keef Cesium salami

I hear ya, but when it comes to baba, he/she's pretty trustworthy and highly recommended. It's one of the handful of ebay stores I buy from with confidence.

2. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

How's Afclub? He's listed on the good sellers list here, but seems to have a few negative transactions as of late.

3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes. One perfect transaction.

4. Benjo

Benjo New Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys! I'm a new member here and also a recently new collector. I am trying to get the wei jang oversized optimus prime M01. I see a lot of those on ebay from china. Do you know any legit seller on ebay that you can recommend. Thanks guys.

5. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

From personal experience he will ship out what you purchase, but will mostly likely not reinforce the packaging so the boxes may arrive crushed. If you complain about said crushed boxes he will likely black flag you and you won't be able to make additional purchases from him through his eBay store. Basically, he has very poor customer service. But again, this is from personal experience...

6. Erwin

Erwin Well-Known Member

Go ahead and check the first post in this thread for a list of sellers that we as other users found good/honest and poor/dishonest. It's not absolute, but I've used it often since I come here and never been steered wrong. And you can always try asking about a specific seller when you find one, we'll do our best to help :)  Welcome to collecting, do you already have a small collection to share?

7. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

Another positive experience with baba...…….

I bought the metallic colored Giga Sludge from him. Well needless to say, I fat-fingered the transformation and broke the neck flap. After a few positive back-and-forth emails, I received the replacement part in the mail. Trade war or no trade war, tariffs or no tariffs, he is simply the best overseas guy out there...………..

• Like Like x 1
  8. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

Same here. I broke the connection port on my TFC Poseidon copy last year and just can't really reach TFC no matter whichever way I tried. I decided to ask baba to see if he can help and that was probably a few months after I acquired the full set (through many Ebay flash sales) from him. It takes many message to describe what I really need but he is very patient with me. It finally takes 2-3 months for him to get the replacement part from TFC and sends all the way to US to me. He hasn't asked for any money on the part and the shipping so I tend to do business with him now even if some times he is $5-$10 more expensive that other Chinese sellers. I just have a more peaceful mind when ordering from him than others as I know I will be covered no matter what.

9. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Well-Known Member

Yep! Ordered late July, got here a few days ago. :) 

10. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered the same item from that same seller 2 days ago during the 15% off $25+ off Ebay flash sale. How long after you placed your order did your tracking number become active?

11. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    My tracking number from shxfg_bo7766_0 finally went active today.
    Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 IRONHIDE NISSAN CHERRY VANETTE Figure 4904810833949 | eBay

12. ArrowHead

ArrowHead Well-Known Member

My package I ordered the night of the 1st just arrived today. 9 days shipping ... damn. It actually arrived in the same time as an order I placed with BBTS. Pretty good when a Chinese seller can ship as fast as a local retailer. I'm starting to love SHXFG, I hope he never turns on us.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Heavy Load

Heavy Load New Member

He's a very good seller, I bought the CW Protectobot Groove from him: it arrived in 3 weeks, well protected inside a polystyrene box.

14. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    When did you purchase/receive your item from linshan1975 ?

15. Annino

Annino Well-Known Member

16. AZA77

AZA77 Well-Known Member

17. Madgame

Madgame Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. AZA77

AZA77 Well-Known Member

I had ordered a week ago and got a tracking number...but it kept saying that the label was created but has not been given to the post office. This happened to me a few times before and it was an indicator of a seller going rogue, trying to buy time before the negative reviews come in. I "just" checked my tracking number and it is now progressing into acceptance so that's a good sign. I've bought from this seller before and had no issues (in fact had lightning fast shipping) so let's hope they're just working slower than usual. I'll update again with the result. Crossing fingers. :) 

20. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I'm sure you'll be just fine, especially now that "acceptance" is now showing.

• Like Like x 2