China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    So is the trade wars affecting any orders from China? Anyone getting hit with any tariffs for importing?

2. Madgame

Madgame Well-Known Member

No tariffs for me in USA but I have experienced something for the first time...not sure if related to trade tensions or not. One of my orders from China was opened at customs, then repackaged with a new label with a new USPS tracking number on it, and the original China tracking number. To compound things, there was 2 items in the package when it shipped from China, but only one in the repackaged one I received. I'm so mad. To further compound the issue, the tracking numbers from the original seller aren't matching up to my orders so it is frustratingly difficult to sort out.

3. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just an FYI because I do this for my own reasons but if you use what PP called "guest checkout" which is when you don't use PP directly but what appears is through ebay, make sure to give the full amount, if a discount coupon like from yesterday is used. It will save some time in finding the transaction.

Otherwise, I have a dispute open with 10 business days to wait for this seller to respond: cgqg_rshuha-7

I suspect, I will have my money pretty fast, seeing negs fly in of buyers saying he sent their items to the wrong address.

4. GMANPRIME

GMANPRIME till my collection is done

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    w
    wwweellllllll..... I opened my box to find this.

Attached Files:

5. GMANPRIME

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hahahahahha nah just kiddin the figure was in there and he is one awesome muthertrucker!! hahaha get it TRUCK im sorry...:dunce any way this thing is a total beast!!!!! I love it!! my fav prime!

6. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so you're saying abctoyshop123 is legit?

7. GMANPRIME

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yessir

• Like Like x 1
  8. Madgame

I know he was added to the good seller's list about a month ago, but another thumbs up for yanguang1971. Bought a fig, 14 days from payment to my door.

• Like Like x 1
  9. XLR8A10

XLR8A10 Cyber-Ninja

News Credits:
    Hello, I recently ordered Alien Attack Firage from cgqg_rshuha-7 on June 21st. Received my tracking number about a week later and followed it as it came across the sea from China. When it got the the states in California is stayed for a couple of days and just moved around cities, not really making much headway towards its intended destination of Dallas, Texas. I checked this morning to find the tracking had listed that it as bad address and it was unable to be delivered. Very confused as to why it was trying to be delivered to CA and not TX; I called USPS to try and get some more information. (3 transfers later) I received an image of the actual package from a CA postal office and was notified it was not my name, state, address or anything even close but it was the right tracking number.

If your name is Zachary and you live somewhere near Sonoma CA, I have some bad news for you. Messaged the seller and have not heard anything back, recent feedback states they have done this wrong address and wrong name thing to others recently. Don't buy anything from them.

10. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Yeah. Others here have had issues with cgqg_rshuha-7. He was added to the bad seller's list a while back. Just hit up Paypal via phone asap & speak to a live agent. Contact info and instructions are on the very first post of this thread.

11. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    abctoyshop123 has been added to the good seller's list. Thanks.

That's good to shout them out and let us know how it went. That let's us know whether or not they are still legit.

12. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Raona222 has sent me a tracking number ...I’m assuming it’s not going to move, hoping I don’t have to go through the whole fish flakes thing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Yes but don't expect it to progress anywhere beyond "ACCEPTANCE" or something like that. If it were me I'd see the writing on the wall and I'd hit up Paypal and get my money back asap. But if you're feeling adventurous please do keep us posted on your experience with raona222. You'll sooner come face to face with Bigfoot before you receive your package as ordered.

14. PepsimusP

PepsimusP Well-Known Member

Update on the Raonna222 seller. Feedback is set completely to private now, so he / she cannot sell anything further. I emailed them about it, and 2 hours later, my item shows that it is shipped and in transit. So... I might get "something" from this seller (???). Whether it is what I ordered, or sent to the correct address, remains to be seen...

15. Stremblay

Stremblay Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Don't bother waiting. You have all the proof you need. Go ahead and call Paypal and get your refund.

raona222 's negative feedback is starting to roll in.
    2 days ago he was at 0 negative feedback within 1 month and now as of this post he's up to 3.
    eBay Feedback Profile for raona222

17. Madgame

Thumbs up for perfectiteminthebox. Bought a fig on July 4 and arrived today 9 days later. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  18. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Yes, definite scammer.
    It's been reported to eBay, and they immediately saw an issue with that account. It's now flagged for further review.

<sigh> Now to go get my TF, and without the good 15% coupon. SOB scammers.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Had a great transaction with jiangyaoming2018_0. Bought LT2 from him. Free shipping and it arrived about a month early!

20. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

Presumably my order of Huff and Terraegis from geo5fish777 is on it's way to Chicago. Though, I noticed the tracking number was only provided on the Huff transaction (even though they were both ordered together). I asked him a few days ago if they would be shipping together or separately and today he replied with "separate". I'm hoping this is a case of communication breakdown due to the language barrier and not something else, such as Terraegis not being in stock at the time of the purchase...