China Ebay Seller Check

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. pg52282

pg52282 TF fan since 1986!!

Ok. Been checking my tracking number and it still says "status not available". Getting worried now.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. call4jim

call4jim Member

Sorry if this was brought up

I saw 2 sites people mention

17track
    USPS

My ref did show up on 17track- but been at sorting office since Monday, not on USPS

Not sure if I’m reading posts right but How do people know the package size and address that was written on the packaged

3. IHateStudy

IHateStudy New Member

Frack I used a gift card

• Like Like x 1
  4. Killamarshan

Killamarshan Iacon Tourist

Yeah it sucks. Zongbo refunded me straight away, and it sounds like he's doing that across the board, at least for now. Which is a small mercy at least.

For the, what looks like hundreds of buyers he's scammed and is continuing to scam, he'll hold onto their money temporarily to pump into new stock to sell. Rinse and repeat. No doubt when he loses this account he'll just set up another. eBay really need to get on top of all this.

5. pg52282

Personally I don't think they'll do anything about it. It's a cycle that'll keep on continuing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tyreetheartist

tyreetheartist Member

Let me remind you guys I was refunded by Zongbo1026, but here's what happened today. I got a box that had all paper bag stuffing, It had a smaller box in it with a black and silver beaded bracelet. He contacted me saying I must return payment since item was received. Then he said he's contacting paypal to file a claim against me. It was supposed to be a MP36 Megatron. So I took a ton of pictures and put everything back in the box and put return to sender on the box. Back to the post office it went.

7. pg52282

:eek:  that's pretty shitty of him to do. Glad you were able to get a refund.

• Like Like x 2
  8. bmc82

bmc82 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well, tjzhki123-4 got back to me. Refunded my money and told me to keep the figure they sent me.
    Even if it is Detective, it's still technically a free figure.
    Now to find a Brawny...

• Like Like x 3
  9. CeramicDragon

CeramicDragon 30 something toy lover

Finally got my MP-36 from lcukboy. He delivered. Ordered on Nov 22nd.

• Like Like x 1
  10. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

My stuff from Zongbo seems like it isn't moving. It made it through customs. Went to a distributing center in Queens, NY and has said that it's on the way to Amsterdam, NY for three days now. I live 3-4 hours from Queens. 3 days for it to not be with my local post office

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pg52282

Did it arrive intact? Shipping box and toy box damaged?

12. tencotoys

tencotoys Parts and figure supplier

Ebay:
    Amsterdam..Home of Coleco..I know it very well. I am from Albany originally.

13. CeramicDragon

CeramicDragon 30 something toy lover

Box was damaged. Figure looks fine. I paid about $70 with ebay coupon. Not bad at all. Shipping was ultra slow.

14. Cynicron

Cynicron Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    lilanqing2013 doesn’t seem to be on the Good Sellers list yet so I’ll give him a shoutout. Just got Quakeblast from him. Ordered on 12-20, arrived on 1-12. Box was fine, figure was fine.

Biggest complaint is the week-long handling time before shipping. Never had that issue with other China sellers before. Other than that he’s good.

• Like Like x 1
  15. pg52282

That's the norm with him. Glad your figure was fine.

That's what's probably going on with my FT Apache. I'm usually patient but not this week (just hectic and kinda bad). I think I'm gonna chill and wait til my order arrives from wangpan986-1.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 1:58 AM
  16. Devastator21

Devastator21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Ordered thf-03 from baba.

17. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Not quite "bad seller list" material yet, but I ordered a Grinder from Geo5fish777 on the 31st of Dec. He shipped it a few days later. It's been 8 or 9 days and tracking still says Status Not Available.

He said he will check and if it's lost or has other problems, he'll refund me.

I really hope he isn't turning. I bought stuff from him earlier this year and he was a good guy to do business with.

18. BroforceOne

BroforceOne New Member

Looks that way. He sent me a bunk tracking number and is not responding to emails. I put in a claim through PayPal.

19. pg52282

My tracking number went live last night. Now hoping Apache arrives to me without any problems.

• Like Like x 2
  20. tencotoys

tencotoys Parts and figure supplier

Ebay:
    Zongo sent me Megs, but scammed me on FT-07..After no replies for moneyback request, I called Ebay and Paypal. I just spent 2 hours speaking with reps from both. Thanks to this message board and some of our complaints. They are now working to freeze his Paypal account and escalate it even further. Todd is who I spoke to and provided him with this website and message board for reference as well as in depth information into how all of the sellers are working to scam customers. A security team member is going to be calling me back with updates and they are sending me a refund asap. If anyone can spare an hour of your time and do the same for whatever seller has scammed you, please do so. The more complaints and notations they have about an account, the quicker something gets escalated. Zongo had numerous complaints but nothing had been done as of yet, this rep actually walked over the info to his manager and security team. I will post any updates I get.

• Like Like x 1