China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. backhawkdown

backhawkdown Well-Known Member

Anyone have any recent transactions with weilangaofeng2015?

2. PC Brodimus

PC Brodimus Leader of the Sarcastatrons

Is something going on with kit11670? I've had awesome experience with them so far, but now they've listed a lot of pricey items at a 4usd starting bid. Is this extreme confidence or is this the day they split? What do you think?

kit11670 | eBay

3. Raelthorne

Raelthorne Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I contacted Baba about the damaged Grinder head I received (Original post 3195).

On Sunday I explained the situation and sent him the pics I posted here. On Monday he replied saying that it wasn't possible that goods couldn't be sent in that condition and asked me to confirm receipt. I confirmed receipt and the condition of the item on opening the package, in my follow on email.

He replied this morning stating that he didn't believe that the item could have been sent that way, but then issued a refund a few hours later.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  4. Devastator21

Devastator21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Guess he didnt want to go through the hassle of fighting. Not saying that youre lying but that's probably what was going on in his mind.

At least you got a refund though.

5. Raelthorne

Raelthorne Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    True, but I'll let my eBay feedback as a seller and buyer speak for itself. It's his loss though, I was going to order Cesium and Stomp from him before this happened. I'm quite happy to go with Rub or one of the other reputable sellers instead now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cincyred

Cincyred Well-Known Member

Yep, bought GT Mixer last month. No issues.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Devastator21

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Netclow?

8. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One of Uncle Billy's Ebay stores, johosontony (trusted seller), is offering X-transbots Arkose brand new but loose for $59.99 shipped. Brand new from the factory but no box and no instructions. All other accessories appear to be present including birds. You can try asking him if this is the better v2 version. It likely is, especially since the description mentions that it is the last run.
    XTransbots MM-VIII Arkose Beachcomber New,Loose set, in stock! | eBay
    [​IMG]

9. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

Do we think wanmojingpin1220 is still legit? I was eyeing their Sonicwave with 6 cassettes and Spotter total combine for just under $200 bones.

10. backhawkdown

backhawkdown Well-Known Member

Great. Went in on chromed Guttur for $130 from him. Seemed like a deal too good to be true but hopefully just a matter of him seeming to have a lot of stock of it.

11. Twin Lambo fan

Twin Lambo fan Also loves Snarl

Yes. Don't wait any longer. make sure you go througj PayPal and not ebay if you used it.

Update on my end:
    Got my refund from tiantianyouxi666, yesterday. That's 2/3. Just one more from yuanyuan2013 who now has over 100 negative feedback...

12. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I bought and received Shadow Fisher MP Ratchet hip kibble upgrade kit from him a couple months ago with no issues. He's on the good selller's list on the very first post of this thread.

Well, you received a prompt refund from him without the hassle of having to send the part back. He would have easily sent you a replacement head if there were an more that he could get his hands on. He did the next best thing and immediately issued your full refund with no other action needed on your part. I'd use that to see if you can find the head from another reputable seller who has it. Trust me if Baba has the actual replacement item to send you he will. He didn't keep your money while telling you to hold tight and wait for him to send you a replacement from the upcoming 2nd run. Recently I bought an oversized KO Tanaka Sideswipe from him and the shoulder cannon was missing a screw thus it wasn't holding together like it should. I notified him with pics and he sent me a replacement screw no questions asked. Then I noticed my XTB Aegis I got from didn't come with the instructions/bio-card pack. I notified him and he has a replacement instruction packet en route to me now. Baba is still A-1 in my (any many others') book. He's a rare breed. I remember 2 years ago I ordered and received a defective Dx9 Carry from US based retailer TCP. It was defective to the point where it couldn't be transformed properly. The defect was no fault of TCP's but they still made me wait for 2 additional weeks after I notified them and provided them with pics of the issue while they played email tag with Dx9 over when they would send a replacement and or agree to reimburse TCP for sending a replacement from their stock. All the while they had my money. It wasn't until after the 2 week mark I got fed up and asked for a refund that TCP finally agreed to send me a new replacement that they were sitting on all along. Had I not said anything I would have been waiting much longer all while everyone else is enjoying and posting pics of their newly and functional Carry. On top of all that they made me pay for the return shipping of the defective item. Suffice to say I no longer do business with them. I've found other US based sources. I say that to say this; hhen you find a good retailer/seller, count your blessings.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, bought the Spark Toys War Within Megatron from him 9/13 - great feedback at the time and free shipping so I figured it'd be over a month so was never worried about it. Looked today (because tail end of shipping window is tomorrow) and yeah, received 48 negative reviews this month (had 0 in the prior 11 months). So sent a note, will contact ebay/paypal tomorrow if...ha, when he doesn't respond and try to get my money back.

14. Devastator21

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Sellers with double listings like that always raise a red flag to me. Some prices look too good to be true and his feedback is 864. Its interesting.

15. MysticFortune

I have purchased from them twice before. My last purchase was in August for a KO Inferno, previously to that was KO Ironhide and Prowl in July. With China sellers it's always a gamble. This would simply be a higher stakes gamble which would sting more if it turned out to be bogus. Anyone had any more recent dealings with them?

16. Devastator21

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:

17. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

I ordered something from them during the last flash sale as well (when he was qxqzgs_2). At that point he was on the trusted seller list, but my stuff still hasn't shipped out even though a label was created like 3 weeks ago. Did he offer an explanation, or just refund your money? I got a message from eBay about how to resolve things if I don't get my item, and clicking on his name says he's no longer a registered user. And now he's on the bad seller list. Just wondering what your exchange with him was.

18. MysticFortune

I pulled the trigger on both Sonicwave (Soundwave with 6 cassettes) and Spotter (Reflector). I guess we'll see what happens.

19. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

Sooooo...now that he's not a registered user, there's no way to contact him and ask for an update, correct? eBay requires the item number in order to proceed through the contacting seller process, but since they're not registered anymore, the listing was removed and the number is invalid. This prevents me from reaching out.

20. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Go ahead and file a refund claim with Paypal over the phone instead of Ebay. Make sure you speak to a live agent and explain the situation. Paypal's hours and telephone info is on the very first post.

• Like Like x 1