China Ebay Seller Check

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Ordered a KBB Skywarp off one*day_bid. No problems. Shipped quickly

Ordered a couple of MPs off tiantianyouxi666 a month ago to this day. Tracking number didnt work for two weeks and then was working and destined for correct country.
    Didnt really think much of it as i have ordered from China before and got incorrect tracking numbers however the items usually arrived
    Tracking shows this has left Beijing so i guess i'll have to wait n see what the postman brings. Probably beads or some crap...

2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you actually receive your order from one*day_bid ? If so, when?

3. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Ordered on 18th Sep and arrived on Monday 9th Oct. It would have gotten to me a few days earlier but someone in the delivery centre can't read and sent it to the wrong depot.

4. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Sounds like the recent week long Chinese holiday delayed it by a week. Glad to hear that it was no fault of the seller or the final delivery carrier. Glad to know you got your stuff.

5. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

Anyone has dealt with
    zhangdaniy6??

6. Twin Lambo fan

Twin Lambo fan Also loves Snarl

Screenshot_20171012-081534.png

Wife called the local post office and they can't even find that tracking number in the system. Is there a seperate way to look for an international package? Something must have physically existed to make it this far, right? Even if its just a rock in a box?

7. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Who is the seller?

8. Twin Lambo fan

tiantianyouxi666.

He has Already been added to the bad seller list. Package was shipped and made it stateside so I thought I was actually gonna get it and then the above happened...when someone was home on the day it should've been delivered. Still trying to contact the post office to locate whatever may have been shipped and Ive already opened a dispute.

9. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    No problem. You can cross check a seller's name against the lists on the first post of this thread with CTRL+F or use the thread's search option on the upper right of the top of the page. Plus you can simply ask about the seller in a post. Furthermore you have to look for the warning signs. Yes generally it is cheaper through a Chinese Ebay seller but if the price is way too good to be true it usually is. I've been using Chinese Ebay sellers for over 2 years and have only been scammed twice.

10. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. Hopefully an Ebay flash sale pops up very soon because he's got some sweet deals and a flash sale discount on top of it will make it even sweeter.

11. omgitstraxx

omgitstraxx Rad Brobot

Got my Grinder head from meilleursarticles with no issues. Shipping took about 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered an item listed as in stock on unclebillyshop.com last month but hadn't received any kind of precessing or shipping notification email. I have sent multiple emails to the seller and have only received a response on October 2 but haven't heard from since. It seems like the last time I ordered from him from aliexress, he took several weeks to mark it as actually being shipped. Anyone else experience this from his online store? I know there was Chinese holiday recently but I would have thought I would have some sort of progress by now.

13. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone order anything right before the recent Chinese holiday from gxqzgs_2 and are still waiting on tracking to indicate movement? I purchased a Grinder from them on the 21st, and checked here beforehand to confirm reliability. I know the holiday put a halt to outgoing packages around that time, but it's been a little bit and I'm starting to get antsy.

14. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Try sending him an message & see what he says. Please keep us posted on how this transaction goes. There's something I'd like to buy from him but would like to know how your order goes.

15. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will do. Messaged him a little bit ago, so we'll see how this goes.

16. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I'd say the delay is simply due the week long Chinese national holiday last week.

17. Twin Lambo fan

Just an update: I recieved my 1st refund from yuanyuan2013 today $92.50.
    Still awaiting on the 2nd one from him of $10.40 and $39.99 from tiantianuxi666.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    I'll echo this sentiment. I bought something from a guy on Saturday, it was marked Shipped on Sunday... and then no update on tracking since (usually a red flag!). I messaged him though and he replied right away saying

"China Post told me that due to 2017/10/01 ~ 2017/10/08 China National Day, China Post holiday.
    During this period China Post did not work, the accumulation of a lot of goods, processing time is relatively slow.
    Please wait patiently and be able to track the project soon."

So longer than normal delays seem to be common right now.

19. Smiley424

Smiley424 Member

Just wanted to report that I had a great transaction with geo5fish777. I bought a G1 Grinder head from them the same day as when I bought Ft-08 Grinder from tiantianuxi666. This was right before the Chinese Holiday (October 1st).

Both sellers provided tracking numbers immediately, but while tiantianuxi666's number is still invalid, geo5fish777's was updated and tracking the entire way from Shanghai to San Francisco to Guam.

Also, just my gut feeling reference gxgzgs_2, they might be pulling the same scam as tiantianuxi666 and hiding behind the Chinese Holiday. I only say this because they have FT-08 for about $135ish, which is a similar price to what titantianuxi666 ($125ish) while everyone else still has him for around $180-$190.

I hope that's not the case.

20. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did not see honghuotiantian*2015 on the list, but he has some items I want. Anyone deal with them before.
    As a side note, I still have yet to hear from uncle billy. I know he is reliable, but it is frustrating to me that he hasn't made an effort to respond to my emails.