China Ebay Seller Check

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Bobomax

Bobomax Member

Anyone bought from seller iuubc? Reviews were all good with 1 neutral. I gave it a shot so I'll keep everyone posted.

2. Transformer3000

Transformer3000 Member

Has anyone bought from zhenbozhenbo201313? I have had terrible luck in purchasing BadCube OTS-08 Sunsurge MP Sunstreaker from scammers on the list, I want to make sure that this guy will come thru and he seems to have very good feedback, anyone who has purchased from him please let me know. thanks

3. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    see below post from 7/11/17.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Latooni

Latooni Prodigious Punslinger

EDIT: Heard back from the seller and was supplied with the tracking number earlier! Hooray! (July 17, 2017)

Is anyone familiar with a seller by the name of toyoffer?

On July 3rd, I payed them for a Unite Warriors set, UW-05(Convoy Grand Prime). It was shipped on the 6th.

Doesn't seem out of the ordinary so far, but when I was asking them questions about the product condition, shipping and whatnot before making my purchase, I was told that I would be given a tracking number for this item. It's been roughly two weeks since I made the purchase, and despite trying to get in touch with them about that twice in that time, there's been a complete cessation of contact and still no tracking number.

According to Ebay, the product is expected to arrived between July 31st and August 8th, but without the means to monitor its progress, the anxiety's getting to me. I'm not sure how long I'd have to open a case against them in the event the item does not make it to me, which worries me further.

Their feedback for the past 12 months is all positive, and they've been an Ebay user for nearly a decade with a feedback score of over 1100. Going back far enough into their feedback history does show a few cases of items not arriving at all, and/or contact being nonexistent.

Their ID History shows that they've also gone by the names hobbyparty and okaytaste.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  5. MrOliveira

MrOliveira Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I didn't liked his first answer to me "Impossible" that this situation happened.

Idk... And I see that I was not the only one. Maybe, MAYBE seller is good and he was scammed by people in the post office. But that's not my problem.
    And it has been 2 weeks now and he still don't have any answer but that he's investigating. I already filled a claim with eBay.

6. MrOliveira

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Man... Refund now before is too late

7. MrOliveira

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Wtf... And they're asking me more 5 days for seller to send a return label! I should have open the claim straight with PayPal and instead of eBay. Wtf...

Glad you got your money back, but wtf... Only PayPal now for claims.

8. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Doubtfull, I have a package in Transit from him. It took him a good old ten days for the tracking to go online. In between he racked 7 negatives, all had to do with scams but also about 4 positives. I personally just wait for my pearl necklace to arrive before filling.

I honestly wish he was legit though.

9. MrOliveira

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Yeah man, I wish you luck. Hope it will come just fine. And btw, my review is not there. Just waiting on the claim to give my review.

10. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Thanks. From what I have seen with that one its a hit or miss. His feedback still shows even items worth 100$ arriving, while others are scams....Seems to me he tries to maintain a semblance of an honest seller. And the whole ordeal turns out to be a Russian rullete. :lol  At least after reading that all of you are getting your money back, I have confindce I wont turn out a sore loser in either case :D 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Transformer3000

Transformer3000 Member

12. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

My package from longkfei88_90 just cleared customs in my town, so we shall soon see if it's beads or what I ordered. If it's what I ordered... I'll be pleasantly surprised. (I'll also have two of what I ordered, since I ordered a second which is on its way from a reputable seller I bought from once it was clear he had turned rogue, or started to.)

If it's not, PP says they'll then elevate my claim.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Decepticon

News Credits:
    Starting to be concerned with my order from wzwu66886. Someone on here got their order from him the other day and it was fine, so fingers crossed.

What's the benfit for these scams exactly? Surely people will get their money back eventually. Though when I get my box I'm probably gonna take some pics of the unboxing just in case I need to report this to Paypal and they decide to be shits.

14. Bobomax

Bobomax Member

For the more experienced China buyers.. I have just received my tracking. How long before I should expect it to show an actual shipment? Do I track it on China post or usps?

15. JMVillain

JMVillain Member

So you have already filed a claim against bestgift_china? 15 days ago?

16. el_picardo

el_picardo Active Member

I have had tracking numbers not updated up to 6 days after receiving the number. Over 7 days it starts to be suspicious. USPS tracking should be enough, it updates fairly quickly.

17. el_picardo

el_picardo Active Member

I ordered the same Brawny before I saw your post, unfortunately. Did it just stay at ISC forever?

18. Peterkoper

Peterkoper New Member

Ebay:
    Fraud longkfei88-90

How to ask paypal to refund without going through the hassle of sending fake goods back?

19. Bobomax

Bobomax Member

I just got this

Dear friend.

dear dear friend.

Your item Jinbao K.O. Oversized has been shipped.

Item is Very big very heavy. you choose epacket. epacket Don’t allow more than 2 kg.and dnot more than 60 cm.
    So I send you the More quickly to the mode of transportation (equick) (6-9 working arrived)

and Send you a small gift.(epacket) (7-14 working day arrived)

The information will be in sync within three days

have a nice day

20. Blacktimus

Blacktimus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Okay, received a bad cube brawny from wuhanlipu today. Well packed in styrofoam and yellow tape. Took about 3 and a half weeks. Used a flash coupon during purchase. I did have to ask him for a tracking number, which he promptly provided. That reminds me: always ask sellers up front if they provide tracking numbers.

• Like Like x 1