Cheetor's Journal - Entry 1

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dr Kain, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Cybertron: Day 47 (Earth Time)
    Entry 1: The Passing of Time

Several weeks have passed since Big Bot fought Meatron and sacrificed his life to reformat Cybertron, bringing an end to the Techno-Oranic war. Since then, the Oracle has choosen me as its representative and I have learned a lot about our history. First off, I have learned that in a battle against his brother Unicron, Primus was badly damaged and merged his body with a dying organic planet, creating what we know as Cybertron. Not only that, but the merger fused together the creatures living here, turning them into the Quintessons, our creators. Ever since that day, the Quintessons built cities on top of Cybertron's organic core to try and forget that they were nearly dead before Primus's merger, and then created robots who would soon evolve into the first Transformers. Thanks to Big Bot, Cybertron has become what it was always intended to be. However, not all was to stay well.

Days after the war ended, the Maximal High Council reestablished their headquarters in the citadel, repairing the damage Megatron had done, while the Tripredacus Council rallied together a group of both Predacons and Maximals who are against the idea of being Techo-organic. The Tripredacus Council is headed by the three Predacon rulers, now calling themselves Ram Horn, Cicadacon, and Sea Clamp.

On the other hand, the Maximal Countil is unsure of what they should do about this situation, and as such, have been interviewing six of us, including Waspinator, who seems to have had a mutation since the reformating. The High Council is usually composed of twelve members, but three of them are absent at this time. We are not sure of the reasons, but the most likely ones are that they escaped the planet and have yet to return. At this time, the only members that are here are Flame Convoy, a hyrdra, Leo Convoy, a lion, Backstop, a rhino who is also one of the first Maximals, Striker, a stegasaurus, Black Convoy, who looks similar to Big Bot during our first year in the Beast Wars, Snarl, also a lion, Brakedown, who returned to Cybertron a few days ago, as such, remains with a vehicle mode, and the chairman of the council, Crevix, who also calls himself Battle Unicorn at this time. As for the ninth member, well, we did not realize this at the time due to him memory loss, but we knew him as our lost friend Tigatron during the Beast Wars.

Last but not least, are the fates of Obsidian and Strika. I sent them into space just a few short hours before Megatron made his final assault, but I figured with Megatron gone, they would have returned by now. Sadly, that is not the case. According to the Maximal ship that returned to Cybertron containing Brakedown, and a few others such as Swerve, Hot Shot, and Armorhide, reported that what sounded like Obsidian and Strika were spotted entering the remains of Unicron's head. Lately, strange activitiy seems to be going on within it, the first since the records dating back to a time when Starscream was working with Unicron, but we are too busy trying to keep order on our own planet to really worry about it.

I do not know what the future may bring, but I hope we can keep peace amoungst ourselves. Botanica has been ordered to take a group of Transformers to the deepest part of Cybertron for investigation, while Rattrap, Black Arachnia, Silverbolt, and myself are on call for questioning all of the time. Last, but not least is Nightscream, who is helping to teach those unable to transform to do so. This is the end until my next entry. I hope peace remains.

2. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Holds tight for the move to FanFiction

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

We have a fan-fic section?

4. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Umm...yeah we do. It's below the Transformers Fan Art section.