Cheetimus prime

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Miyaren, Mar 3, 2015.

1. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sorry to hear that, I've found if you make a public fuss you get a better response. I had comissioned two figures, a leader Sunstorm and deluxe RID Jackpot on 10/21/15, I eventually got them but not without a lot of work on my part in reaching out for updates and several months wait. I still have the emails and facebook messages. I didn't get my figures until early june 2016. Now to be fair, they are great looking (although Jackpot was incorrectly reassembled so I couldn't transform him back to alt mode immediately). But the lack of communication is super frustrating. I've been looking for a good customizer to pay for a series of comissions for a while, but won't be working with Cheetimus again unless there are some major changes (and it sounds like there aren't).

I didn't really get a good response until 4/18 when I posted publicly on his facebook page my disappointment with the communication and delays. At that point he deleted my post and got back to me privately and we were able to work things out but that may be what you need to do, raise a ruckus to get his attention.

I had made the recommendation at the time to him that he put out a public list of the figures he's working on to be transparent about the time he spends on people's commissions that they already paid for vs stuff he wants to sell on Ebay and give them a rough time period at which they know when he'll get to their custom (and that is when he should request payment, not months before he even gets started) and also that it might be useful to do some sort of weekly update to customers to prevent this sort of frustration. But I guess that wasn't attempted either.

BTW appreciate your videos, your review/transformation helped me out a ton figuring out where PE Warden clipped together.

2. breaux man

breaux man I'm Me

preciate it bro...I recently got an update, so hopefully he can get the ball rolling again

3. Nexus Prime 79

Nexus Prime 79 Member

Recently got a update from him as well saying 2 days, maybe he won't make any more excuses.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Reformed Autobot

News Credits:
    I actually wouldn't have minded the delays, if it wasn't the lack of honesty and transparency. The amount of times I've told that he'll be shipping my stuff 'this week' or 'tomorrow' and 'it'll be with you in the next few days' (twice I've been told this since January) just got aggravating as it now seems he was in no position to make such promises.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Cheetimus Prime

Cheetimus Prime Lost Spark

I've hurt my reputation to be sure. I'm not remotely proud and feel awful. I really am trying to fix everything and make good on all work that I owe.
    I know words ring hollow at this point. I'm not a fool. But I'm also not evil and actually have empathy. I'm not intending to screw people over. I'm just fucking up and I'm trying like hell to fix that.
    I don't hang out on boards much these days so I didn't know these threads were going on until it was pointed out. I'll try to keep up with this one.
    If you're trying to contact me don't do it through the messenger here. I rarely notice it.

6. Cheetimus Prime

And to clear up some things...
    A while back I ended yup in the hospital. Suddenly diabetic and I had no idea. My blood sugar was 1400+ and anyone that knows what that means won't believe it. I should be dead. I've been on the mend since. I'm a lot better these days but my health is still and issue and the near coma I was in left behind a bit of brain damage in that my memory is fucking jacked. I forget more than I'd like. I make a promise to get something done and I'll forget.

Basically I'm broken.

But I still want to do right by people. I desperately do.

And unlike FrenzyRumble I actually give a shit and I'm not a bigot like him either.

I'm honestly trying. I'm not very succesful but I am actually trying.

So yeah... Buy carefully. Ask tons of questions. Or don't buy at all. The choice is yours and I fully respect them all.

7. Cheetimus Prime

One last thing.
    I don't want pity. Like any other human being I'd like some understanding however people are pissed. Understanding from others is a privilege I'm not certain I'm worthy of at the moment.

I'm sorry. I truly am.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nexus Prime 79

Nexus Prime 79 Member

I finally got him to respond to me through messenger saying he would box it up last night here is hoping he is telling the truth this time. I am all for him posting customs here and advertising his work, but if he will not follow through on his word he has no place using this site for advertising.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tequilacon

Tequilacon Member

News Credits:
    Just to chip in my two cents, and keep cheets accountable, I'm still waiting on a custom ordered back in January 2014.

Several friends chipped in for a commission as a birthday gift. I received one progress picture roughly a month later. Since then, communication has been spotty (heh), or non-existent. We spoke over Twitter DMs at first, and I checked up on him when he was in the hospital.

I've tried to be understanding, but my experience has been the same as so many others here. Ignored messages. Ignored emails. Unfulfilled promises that feel like excuses after so long. As of last night, he promised the figure would be complete in a week. We're holding him to it. He also said he'd contact me later that night after date night with his wife, but that didn't happen. Probably being too lenient, but hopefully it was just a case of distraction by a really fun date.

• Like Like x 2
  10. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I'm sorry to hear that. :( 

I'm glad you're doing better.

11. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Add me to the list of people he's messed around. 135 euro including postage for a custom repaint of CHUG Blitzwing as Flywheels that I never got.

I'm sick of him messing around.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheetimus Prime

I can promise no one is being intentionally ignored. I've screwed up A LOT and I'm trying to fix all of it. It's taking time but I will fix every last bit of this.

13. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Glad you're on top of this :) 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cheetimus Prime

Can you email me your address?
    Cheetimus@cheetimus.com

15. Ditko

Ditko Well-Known Member

It took a while and lots of follow ups/nagging but I did get it and it was nice. My first piece by him was won off eBay and I love it. After the exchanges I told him I would be interested in giving him another shot since he came through but I wouldn't pay 100% until complete.

So after a long time I had some fodder laying around and sent it to him for a repaint....which he did quickly....then never shipped. Complained he didn't have funds to ship so I sent him like $7 for shipping. Still nothing, not responding to emails. I wanted to do the right thing and give him a chance again, but I'm done. I want my product back that I paid for but this person is just not worth the trouble and is totally unreliable if not outright dishonest. I understand delays happen but this guy seems to consistently produce stuff for eBay but doesn't honor commissions until you harass him. On principle I have a serious problem with that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Superquad7

News Credits:
    It would be most helpful if everyone who has an outstanding commission to post here in this thread, thanks.

17. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    If you insist.

I've got an alligator Megatron I've been trying to get since February.

18. Cheetimus Prime

Yes, this would help greatly.

19. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Also, Chest, if you could please, provide for us the best you can what you have outstanding. Feel free to do that privately with me or publicly here, however you're most comfortable with.

Mainly, we only want to step in when there are members filing legitimate complaints that require Staff intervention. Staff only intervenes when necessary; we prefer members to work things out between themselves.

Also, we're only concerned with transactions conducted through TFW2005. If it didn't originate here, it's not our concern. For things that start from our forums, we want to ensure things are resolved amicably.

20. Cheetimus Prime

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything through the forums as it's a terrible way to get sick communication from me.