Minor/Repaint: Cheesy Strongarm Knock Off Repaint

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mattarmstrong, Oct 7, 2005.

1. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

I was bored tonight so I took a chineese Energon strongarm knockoff (these things are like deluxe size not the small basic size) and repainted him. For a back story: Name:Overhaul
    Faction: None
    Quote: I kill for me and me alone

Overhaul is a factionless bot who has retreated to the dark unexplored inner bowels of cybertron. He weilds a powerful energon axe and deactivates any bot who dares travel into the acient dark tunnels of cybertron. He is vicious and at one time Megatron had invited him to join the decpticon ranks which Overhaul promptly responded with his energon axe to Megatrons midsection. Megatron didnt even get a chance to return the blow since the strength of Overhaul and his weapons power sent Megatron into immediate stasis lock. At one time in cybertrons history Overhaul was a bounty hunter bringing in all renegade transformers who broke cybertronian laws. The bounties were listed as dead or alive and all of Overhauls captures were turned in dead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Looks unmistakeably "Hound-ish." Great idea!

3. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    nice repaint for youre collection. you know a little blue grey would set that off. good work.