Check the discount racks!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by jon3pnt0, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Just to let everyone now, Wal-Mart and Target are deleting their Transformers Classics series; so they are ALL on sale!!!

Classics Deluxe toys I found marked half off so where they were $10, now they are $5.

The best deal I found was on the Devastator gift set... the entire set of five for only $5!!! That's a huge discount. They were selling at retail for $29.97, I believe. The cases were in great shape. I bought the last two sets that our Wal-Mart had, but there are several other Wal-Marts in the area I have yet to check.

So if you haven't completed your Classics collection, I suggest you stock up while they are relatively cheap!

The only Classics that were not on sale (YET) were Optimus Prime, Megatron and Jetfire. The Ultra Magnus/Skywarp 2-pack Target exclusive was on sale for $12.98 as was the Optimus Prime/Megatron 2-pack Wal-Mart exclusive. Unfortunately for me, I have both already. I'm not one to stock up very often unless it's a superb deal.

Word is that all the other toylines other than the movie-line are set to be discounted soon, if not already on sale. So, HEADS UP!!!

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the what?

3. vinylbandit

vinylbandit The Goalie

Just FYI, almost all Wal-Mart (and some Target) clearances are store-by-store only. For example, one of my Wal-Marts has Classics Devastator at full retail price, while another that's only twenty miles away cleared out all of their Devys a month ago for $12.

4. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

If anybody can pick me up a cheap Devy set that would be all kinds of kick ass. We didn't get 'em up here, and I need one more to complete the Classics collection. Pm me if you can help me out. Thanks!

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Classics went on clearance at Target a couple weeks ago. My store ran out of stock I think a good 2 weeks ago, before the movie toys hit. Shouldn't be a surprise, old lines get clearanced out with time enough for make space before the new lines hit.

6. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

I got the Magnus/Skywarp Classic 2-pack at Target for $5 bucks sometime in April. As of last week, they had the Deluxe Classics on sale for $5, and the Voyagers for $10, but all they had left was Mirage and Ramjet.

(THis is the Salem, NH Target, by the way)

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.