Check out this sweet gun-former (Combat Robo, Gun Majin)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Gears, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never seen this one before.

Bot mode is kind of weak. But the gun mode has a spring-loaded insertable clip that comes with it, and bullets that eject out of the side as it's fired like shell casings. Plus the kid on the box looks like he means serious business...

Anyone have one?

2. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Wow, for $300, I don't imagine I'll ever own one. And the robot mode is weaksauce. Cool casing ejection gimmick though!

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Someone posted about this a few months ago. Awesome then and awesome now. Notice too the bullets have little robot heads on them; A robot firing other robots!

I'd still hate to be the addressee of this when customs pops it open and finds a "gun". Bye-bye $300.

4. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

Haha! "No seriously, empty the till MF'er"

Takes you back to those innocent times when we were running round with cap guns and big plastic Rambo knives, all of which 'looked' like the real thing. I used to have this very convincing big black metal revolver cap gun, I thought it was a real gun when I was young! If you bundled a few caps under the hammer at a time it sounded a bit more like one too. Failing that the fully diecast construction would have let me pistol-whip people properly... bear in mind I'm from the UK so haven't actually seen any real handguns in the flesh!! But still, they don't make em like they used to :wink: 

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    that looks pretty rad.

and the kid looks hardcore.

6. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

That's pretty sweet. Robot mode leaves a little, well actually a lot, to be desired, but for the age it appears to have been made it, it's pretty damn amazing. That kid does really look like he'd pop a cap in your arse though.

7. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    That pic of the kid is disturbing, lol...

8. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah that was me. I got it mint for $30 plus shipping! He is awesome but no die-cast:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=164341&highlight=majin
    (plenty of pics, re-linked here)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    It's a cool vintage toy, but you can get them for a lot less than $300--there's really no demand for it; it's not like a Microman gun or something where TF fans are competing with each other to buy it.

Edit--Just saw PSP's gallery--I didn't realize it was so freaking huge.

10. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Hey P-S-P, did you have problems with Canadian Customs when you received it?

11. Paradigm-Shift Prime

^ Nope, though I might have been lucky. I got black micro-change Megatron from Hong Kong since then too and no probs.

12. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    I think Customs is generally more worried about large orders of items. E.g., if someone were to important 100 Gun Majins in several different boxes shipped via Surface Mail, then there is a good chance Customs would look at it. But if you're just getting 1 Gun Majin via a fast shipping method you probably have nothing to worry about.

That's been my experience--The only packages of mine that Customs ever opened were orders of large quantities of items I was going to resell. You know Customs opened your packages because they have bright green (yellow?) tape that says "Inspected by customs" all over the side they opened.

13. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same dude has a Cybcon Kranix. Noice.

14. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Glad to hear they usually sell for less, as I'm trying to decide whether Masterforce, oversized Brutici, or gun TF's will be my next focus, I wants me a Magnum!

P-S-P: Nice score man, looks sweet with Browning and Megs. You're MC-12 Megs is partly responsible for my 'Should I get all the gun TFs thinking?' Don't worry though as I'm only trying to decide what to get, not what to spend.

15. Paradigm-Shift Prime

^ Well, sorry for the damage I might do to your wallet then :D . Yeah I need the micro-change Magnum .44 and I'll be done with tfing guns. He's been going for too much for me when he has been popping up though ($350 +).

16. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I've got G1 Megs and MC-13 UNCLE, MP Megs is on the way, so I've got quite a few holes to fill in a TF gun collection! I've just realised I've never gotten round to Shockwave, and I'll eventually pick up Galvatron, just think the toy is rubbish compared to his comic/toon self, it's never good when an SCF is better than a real TF!

It's the Microchange guns I lust after, along with Masterforce Browning, although even I balk at this Magnum (and I've been known to overpay if I want something bad enough!):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=120237886217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Looking forward to your pics if you find one, I'm about to buy the over-sized G2 Bruticus, so apparently I've found my next focus. At least until I change my mind again in a day or two, this is why my collection is at best called a bit patchy, can you believe I own no TFing Primes!