Check out all the crap I've been through this week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Altercron, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

OK, let me start off by saying that me and my ex girlfreind broke up a few weeks ago. I did not know at the time that she was pregnant. That'll come back into play in a minute:

Tuesday: met with the Air Force recruiter. Took my "Pre"-ASVAB. Scored a 96 out of 99. He refused to let me leave the office till I did my preliminary paperwork.

Wednesday: Recruiter called me back and told me that I was to be at his office no later that 12:00 PM the next day (Thursday). When I asked why he said that Iwas going to be taking my real ASVAB Thursday in Atlanta at Fort Gillem. I thought, cool go there for the day come home. Then he mentioned that this was an overnight thing as I would then take my physical the next day. I hung up with him and went to work and told them I couldn't come in for the next two days.

Thursday: Got to the office at 12:00. Left there at around 2:00, recruiter drove me and three other applicants to Ft. Gillem as planned. Began my ASVAB at around 4:30. 30 minutes later I was finished: I SCORED A 95! For those who don't know, that is exceptional. I normally dont brag about my accomplishments, but I have to say it again I SCORED A 90-FREAKIN 5!!!! Got put up at a hotel that night after I got congratulatory hang shakes from officers of every freaking branch of the military...

While at the hotel: free food, video games, HD TV. The works. And it didn't cost me a red cent. I was under the command of a Master Sergeant of the Navy for the evening.

Friday: Got a wake up call at 4:30....thankfully I woke myself up at 3:45 so I wasn't death awakened. Arrived back at Ft. Gillem by 6:00. Started my physical at around 7:00. Finished that boring shit at around....3:00-ish. I passed that, W00T! Then I began my career counciling. I got offered every job in the freakin book. No kidding, I had a stack of forms about a 1/4 of an inch thick to fgo through and find 5 job choices.

I chose: Secrurity, Loadmaster, F-16 Avionics Mech, F-15/F-111 Avionics Mech, and Aerial Gunner. So I will have one of those jobs. Then I signed my contract and SWORE IN! I am officially in the Air Force Reserves awaiting active duty as I type this. I dont think I have ever been more thrilled than I am now, with the exception of when my ex told me she was pregnant.

Now for the not so cool part remember my pregnant ex? Well when she told me a few days after we broke up I was ecstatic. I had no intention of getting back together with her, but we decided that we would work together to make it through the pregnancy and I would help her out as much as I could with the child.

Saturday: I hung out with my ex and my best freind, who are now dating each other. Which I am cool with. But I found out my ex lost the baby. My high was instantly killed. Just as I had gotten used to getting ready to be a father, it was taken away from me and there was nothing I could do about it. It is something I can't really describe in words other than that. Im sure there are people here that can relate, but its just something I dont think I am ever going to be able to cope with fully.

Anyway, thanks for reading my little brag and rant.

2. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Dude, that's rough about the pregnancy. I hope you and the ex pull through all right. As for your ASVAB scores, major kudos.

3. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

A Big Congrats!!!and A Sorry

Wow,
    That is AWESOME! About the girl though man whew.....you will get through it though.You never know with women though I've have so many say I'm preggy just for some attention to help cover the fact they are humping all my buds.Then always a week later" I lost it".It is thier way of making you feel bad because they feel bad about what they did.Don't let it get to you.God has a plan and it is not to get all downed out.Unfortunatly I'm not good at forgiving or forgeting.I knew this chick when I was 14 she was 21.I was just so called friends so I could get rides and use her car.I went out and got drunk with my actual girl and had to get a ride home.Went home passed out while the girl hung out with my mom.I did not see her for about a month all of a sudden "I'm pregnant and it is your kid!"The only thing I could think was ummmmm was I that drunk I don't remember sleeping with you.I went 13 years of my life thinking I had a kid.Last year about this time her husband molested her daughter(MY KID)and she got all of her kids taken away.When the state stepped in they had us go get a test done and she comes back not my kid.Okay,what about all the child support and other costs I have shelled out over the years.The state of Indiana told me I would have to take the real father in to court and sue him for the child care expense.So trust me when I say.You are actually Lucky.You don't have to conyinue to see some one you don't care for just to see your kid.No child support ect.You could of had to go through what I did.Again Congrats on your new job!
    Destroyer

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Congrats pn the Air Force acceptance. Shitty about the pregnancy. You'll just have to look on the bright side of life, and try to move on.

5. 333HE

333HE HERSHEY'S GONNA EAT JOO.

Congrats on getting into the Air Force! :D 

6. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Um.....its called a space bar. Try to use it next time. That was painful to read.

As to the OP, nice job on the Air Force stuff, and I am sorry for the pregnancy thing....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  7. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Sorry about the baby man, but congrats on getting into the Airforce and with such high marks.

8. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Talk about highs and lows. I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

9. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Really sorry about the baby :( 

10. Altercron

Thanks everyone, and Destroyer, I agree: use the spacebar man.

11. Destroyer

S P A C E B A R ! Would that just seperate the words?

Don't you mean the enter button?

Confirm!

12. Altercron

There are no spaces between your sentences. It makes it hard to read because they run together. Enter button would've been nice too though lol.

13. Destroyer

S P A C E B A R ! ! !

14. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    S P A M ?

15. Altercron

Y E S ! ! !

H E S S P A M M I N G U P M Y T H R E A D D E S T R O Y D E S T R O Y E R