Cheapest place to get MP Prime online in UK?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kittie Rose, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Kittie Rose

Kittie Rose Banned

I'm living in Ireland and wonderring what's the cheapest way to get MP/20th Anniversary Prime to me. There were a bunch of cheap ones from Hong Kong a while ago on eBay but they've disappeared. Any suggestions? Worth waiting till the new one is out and stocking up on Alternators instead?

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

go to Shoppertron.com and they a link to finding the cheapest transformers next to ebay.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    20th Anniversary Prime just recently got released at retail over here, at TRU. I don't know about Ireland, but that would probably be your best bet.
    Otherwise, yeah, wait on the new one, you might be able to get an original cheap if people are selling their old ones to get the new one with the trailer. Unless, of course, you want the trailer!

4. Kittie Rose

Kittie Rose Banned

I really don't mind about the Trailer - the Cardboard one is good enough. I just want 20th Anniversay/MP PRime for the cheapest I can get it.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
  6. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

You could give Toys R Us in Belfast a try i guess?

Although for the sake of clarity it should be mentioned that 20the Prime has shorter smokestacks.

Other than that, if sticking with the U.K. as a source, ebay U.K is probably the best place to look.