Cheapest Place to find figures..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cranckasional, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry guys, I've just NEVER bought a transformer from overseas and due to that I feel completely clueless... Anyways, THANKS to HASBRO I finally decided to buy Takara Dotm Soundwave, Que, And Leadfoot.
    On what site would I find them for the lowest amount of money?
    Would it be better to wait or if I wait would the price raise?

Also the same question goes for ROTF Mixmaster, Demolisher, Sideways, and Leader Jetfire? ( I kinda passed on them and would kinda like to own them now...)

One last question; Is Takara Voyager Sentinel Prime different to Hasbro's? (I also passed on him,,,, Smart move from me huh?)

Again sorry guys, Ive never bought something from overseas...

2. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't collect movie toys so I can't really give you the best advice on where to order them from overseas, but I can tell you that voyager sentinel prime is still pretty much available at retail. I still see him at targets, walmarts, and even kmarts as of last week. So you may try your local retail stores for him.

Edit: If you want to save yourself a drive, HTS still has sentinel prime in stock:
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transformers-dark-of-the-moon?BR=496&SBR=787&PG=1&ST=PRDS

3. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know, I think Imma wait for Sentinel to be put on clearance by my local Target (last week it has HA's for 10 bucks)... Thank You on the SP info tho.