Customs: Cheapest energon combined limbs

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by whiskeytango, Jun 27, 2011.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Any one have any ideas on this? All I need are the ports, but the price these things are going for on eBay and such are ridiculous. I'm also aware of the shapeways ones, but those aren't what I need

2. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    The Energon "Aerialbot" limbs used to be pretty cheap, as did the "Constructicon" ones, but I could be wrong. (Got a Duststorm off eBay for aprox. $5.)

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Yeah they were only like 4 bucks at Tuesday Morning stores back when. I stocked up. I would suggest maybe looking on ebay under a search like "Energon lot" where they aren't specifically mentioning the figures by name. You may score a little pile of them for cheap.

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    do you need the joint or just the port?

5. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    I bought three RoTF Superions (repaint of Energon Superion) for £15 each not far back, and I just missed out on a used one for £6, all from eBay. Thought I'd got a pretty good deal, for UK prices anyway.

6. astrakhan

astrakhan Well-Known Member

Scouring eBay is the best option. I often search "transformers lots" and go from there. Often there are tons of random figures bunched together in the "other" and "mixed lots" categories.

Also, search for "transforming" in the toy section. You'd be surprised how many sellers list all sorts of random things as "transforming". I once got a Draias for $10 by doing so.

7. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

I'm looking for the whole joint, which is why the shapeways one won't work. Preferably, two blights/kickbacks, but that seems unlikely