Cheap mixed lot of Transformers $40.00

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rapid_fire, Jan 2, 2009.

1. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

Hey everyone, I've kinda veered off course of what I would like to collect. I've picked these all up in the last half a year, when really im just trying to concentrate on a small select collection. I bought these at the time I found them, because I was either bored and wanted something new to play with, or I had extra money at the time and nothing I could find that I needed.

edit- oh yeah, I don't have paypal, sorry :(  but I can accept any other means of payment. I'll even trade it all for any encore re-issue of the same valie (must be sealed) I already have Jazz and Ratchet, so I don't need either of those.

Anyways, its just a semi cheap mixed lot of transformers, ranging from good shape, to parts. Basically anything scout and below is great shape and complete, the bigger ones, not so much. Basically it's a parts lot, but they all display just fine, and there's a few really nice ones mixed in as well. Couple Robot Heroes, Animated guys, universe legends Hound and Jazz, some g1 micromasters, etc. Also got a few bags of random parts.

Couple things ot point out, is the ones on the absolute far right and Omega Prime, all have at least one minor thing broken on them, and hte ones on the left and center are either complete or 95% complete. if you have any questions, jsut ask! broken ones could easily be fixed if you had junkers lying around. I tossed the ones that were too broken into the garbage long ago. :) 

anyways, asking $35.00 dollars plus what ever shipping will be to where ever you live. I know the title sais 40.00 but I changed my mind and can't edit it lol its 35 + shipping :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    me me me. PM sent.

3. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

frenzy_rumble is taking them.