Charecters we dont know about yet

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by dinoraw, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinoraw

dinoraw Active Member

News Credits:
    this is probaly just all rumoring and speculating and i really have no evidence to back this up or anything like that but just throwing it out there cos it is quite probable

but anyone else feel like there will be more bots on on each side than we know about because, just because filmins is over and we have seen all the alt-modes doesnt mean that we have seen all the charecters, cos there may be charecters that have more alien designs/cybertronian vehicle forms that are created in CGI, or charecters that are CGI only, im sure there will be ALOT more decepticons who will be CGI only.so im probaly just posting what everyone already knows to be honest, but so yeah, anyone have thoughts about this,
    cos i think theres a few more charecters we wont know about yet until a long while later on,

but yeah so far the autobots roster outways the decepticons in terms of NAMED charecters, and im sure that the amount of decepticon clones/drones are gonna far outnumber the amount of named autobots. but do you think there will be more named charcters who were created in CGI-only and dont have an earthly vehicle...

2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    why couldn't you put this in one of the 5,000,000 other threads? Why did you have to start another thread?

3. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    no probably not, It is possible though for some unnamed autobots from sp's ship to be used as cannon fodder

4. Ispankmyturtle

Ispankmyturtle Banned

:mad: 

stop complaining about people starting threads! if its a comment on another thread not much people see it

5. SKULLSKREAM

SKULLSKREAM Ultimate-Con

i agree........what about soundwave though,..haven't even seen a toy for him,..there might be more autobots nearing the end of the movie, & we haven't seen too much dealing with the mercedes & the ferrari..even toys for them..

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    We don't need more crap here if it's unnecessary. You almost sound as whiny as that "RubberBandit" guy.

7. Ispankmyturtle

Ispankmyturtle Banned

typiing

I'm not whining I'm typing, you assume how I am saying something, I'm just pressing buttons on a laptop so was the rubberbandit, I don't take anything on the internet seriously, its all crap, when I get an angry comment on youtube I would think ''oh look an angry comment'' then delete it, and I'm rubberbandit mwahahahahaha ahaaaa(I wasn't whining) I was actually kind of amused by all the angry people on the site
    I'm the one being hated here, all of you started this crap by saying dickhead stuff, and why did you say I ''sound'' whiny, you can't here me, there is no emotion there are no feelings behind typing
    can you all leave me alone and no thread is useless unless they try to be, people complain saying there are already threads on something when you do a thread, its not like your gonna check if there is already a thread everytime you make one

RAAAWWR

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.