Characters for Transformers 2 revealed?! *spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Dropshot, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    *SPOILERS*

From IESB.NET

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4663&Itemid=99

The Decepticons will be getting some HUGE reinforcements in the sequel to the first live-action Transformers film. So huge that it takes six robots to make up the whole thing. That's right, the Constructicons will be in TF2! In addition to the Constructicon news, the IESB has just been given the following human character/casting breakdowns -
    [CHUCK] 19-25 yrs., Sam's roommate at Princeton. He runs a conspiracy theory website. Funny in an irreverent, edgy way, he is shocked to see his conspiracy theories come to life. (2nd Lead)

[U.S. MILITARY LEADER] Late 20s/early 30s, African American with a great sense of humor and a tough military presence. (Supporting lead)

[UK SPECIAL FORCES LEADER] British, in his early to mid 30s, smart and capable. Can be Caucasian, Black, East Indian. (Supporting lead)

[GALLOWAY] Early 40s-early 50s, male, National Security Advisor and presidential liaison. A curt man who is tightly wound. (Supporting Lead)

[PROFESSOR COLAN] 40s, Sam's physics professor at Princeton. He's a self-satisfied intellectual who compares himself to Einstein, and is arrogant enough to wear leather pants to look cool. (1 Scene)

[THERESA] Early 30s; she's Sgt. Epps' wife, has 4 kids, sassy and sexy, good with comedy. Submit African American actresses only

[MOMMA SIMMONS] This NY Momma is in her late 60s / early 70s. She runs a deli/ butcher shop with her son in Brooklyn. Tough and sarcastic. (1 Scene)

[MASSIVE DYNAMICS CEO] 50s, male, this Corporate CEO appears in front of congress to testify. (1 speech/scene)

[TEXAS CONGRESSMAN] 55-65 yrs., on a Congressional Committee investigating the purpose of the "Automated Defensive Initiative" developed by Massive Dynamics.

[FBI DIRECTOR] Mid 50s, male, giving a press release assuring the public they will be safe against attacks. (1 speech/scene)

[CNN REPORTER] Reporting on missile strikes and bombings in various cities. Submit male / female, all ethnicities (1 speech)

So Tyrese will be back, let's hope Duhammel is too! So now we hve a new entity called Massive Dynamics and the last character, the cnn reporter gives away that there will happen simultaenous attacks around the globe.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2008
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Interesting. I like the idea of Sam in college.

3. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    Automated Defensive Initiative?? That sounds like a plan for an Autobot City on Earth!! Metroplex??? Fort Max?? Oh I hope they don't prove me wrong.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

?

5. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    that's what popped into my head as well

6. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    well, he's gotta pay the bills somehow now that S7 really doesn't exist.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i dont see any real confirmation on who will be in it...is it just that the constructicons will be? but unspecified as how many or names? i could actually kinda care less about them...i dont know how they will make the autobots able to take down a threat that big, since they mostly got their asses handed to them in the first...

also, the title should probably not have constructicons in it, some people might not want to be spoiled...

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I wouldent be surprised fi they only take 2-3 constructiocons and skip Devastator. They need to get the combining to lookg GOOD if thye are gonna pull that off.

Now what could work as a warrior against Devastator without having to have massshifint is if they take Omega SUprem as a real Spaceshuttle. I know there are ppl wanting if that would be the case the shuttle to be Sky-lynx but I think Omega Suprem would be cooler. ..man a pure white spaceshuttle as Omega comming down from the sky...transforms and lands a kick in devastators head and all ppl around just stands there looking at these two giants ,..kinda like a standoff ......and then..HELL BREAKS LOOSE.

9. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dammit.

I was hoping "revealed" meant pics...

Like a bunch of construction vehicle with decepticon symbols all over them on a truck bed or something. Just like the pics of the Autobots we've seen recently.

Still VERY cool news. One year is a lot less than twenty three to wait for live action Transformers.

10. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I dont think they'd use the name Devastator, as it would confuse the audience. To anyone who saw the movie but didnt follow the toys, devastator was a tank that was torn apart by the autobots and military.

Any truck large enough to do that wouldnt be traveling across city streets, I think.

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    If this is indeed true, I hope they aren't following that treatment where he shows up, and is promptly killed right off, because that's just stupid.

12. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

autobots would need some flyers i think to take out devestator

13. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Insert Superion? Or Jetfire?

The one thing I want to know....will they be green?

14. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Oh yeah. Decepticon destruction, w00t!

15. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    as much as I would like to see Devastator I think I would rather see Thundercracker and Skywarp, also Shockwave (Soundwave is pretty much guaranteed though)

16. Autobot_Goldbug

Autobot_Goldbug The REAL Goldbug

News Credits:
    It's a Michael Bay film what do you expect an Oscar?

Too bad Devestator won't look like that fan rendering.

17. Bahamut Prime

Bahamut Prime Even Kaiba supports 'em!

Sounds worthwhile! Hope Devastator stays 'til the end, or maybe appearing in a future sequel too!

18. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

How do you film a combiner actually combine? Seriously. Oh wait, just get in real close like with the camera so we cannot see what's going on. Just like that Bumbleebee Barricade fight....lamo!

19. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Looks like the leaked treatment is becoming more and more the real deal, with each and every news bit! Also.. WAY too many human characters in this one.

*waits for more news*

20. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    a lot of those human characters are just for one scene or so