Characters And Concepts You'd Want In Future Episodes And Seasons Of Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by drrockso20, Mar 20, 2009.

1. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

what it says on the label what characters and concepts would you like to see if animated were to continue to season 4 and beyond

2. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    I wanna see Dr. Rockzo, the Rock'n'Roll Clown, making a cameo on season 4. K-K-K-K-K-K-K-YEAAAAH!!

Wait, what?

3. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Just season 4 would be great

4. drrockso20

why you going and mocking my user name:( 

5. Caine

News Credits:
    No, just kidding, man.

I also like Metalocalypse. :lol 

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I want my hypothetical team to appear, for starters:

Thunderwing - Leader. Charismatic, flamboyant, brilliant and darkly humorous. Tank-killer aircraft altmode; has twin Gatling-style weapons and a massive payload of missiles. Voiced by Mark Hamill.

Bludgeon - Second-in-command. Veteran cyber-samurai of Ratchet's generation, whose experience is highly valued by the others on his team; has a true sense of honor. Fatherly in his attitude towards Nightracer. Drill tank altmode; has energy katana and shoulder-mounted cannon for weapons. Voiced by Kevin Conroy.

Octopunch - Team muscle. Huge, brutish lout with a lust for battle and little regard for manners; a hoarder who likes collecting shiny objects. Giant octopus altmode; fights with high-voltage dischargers and sprays of corrosive ink. Voiced by Bill Fagerbakke.

Spinister - Infiltrator. No-nonsense, highly professional loner. Single-rotor attack chopper altmode. Armed with twin blaster pistols that can be merged to form a single carbine; can cloak himself Predator-style for short periods. Voiced by Jeff Bennett.

Nightracer - Markswoman. A eager young rookie; still untempered and naive, but quick to learn and gradually developing her talent. Lamborghini Reventon altmode. Has great speed and uses a laser rifle with telescopic sight. Father-daughter bond with Bludgeon. Voiced by Kath Soucie.

And I want toys of them. :D 

7. drrockso20

it's cool man:D 

8. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

I want new Animated interpretations of:

G1/Classic:
    Ravage

Beast Era:
    Cheetor - (Arguably, because the personality traits, function, and design (Transtech) of Cheetor were recycled and divided amongst Bumblebee and Blurr, this makes them collectively the "Animated version(s) of Cheetor"... but an actual Cheetor would be cool.)
    Optimus Primal - (Like Cheetor, design aspects and the general function of Primal were recycled and used for Animated Prime, making him the Primal of animated. Again though, an actual Animated "Optimus Primal" would be great.)
    Tigerhawk
    Rattrap
    Megatron
    Dinobot
    Tarantulas
    Nightscream
    Thrust, Obsidian & Tankor
    - (Jetstorm and Strika got Animated adaptations, so I'd like to see the other Vehicon generals show up as well.)

Movie-verse:
    Barricade
    Scorponok

9. Caine

News Credits:
    G1/Classics?
    Rumble
    Frenzy
    Ravage
    Sixshot

Movie?
    BONECRUSHAAAAHHH!!!

BW/BM?
    Obsidian
    Tankor
    Thrust
    Rampage MUHAHAHAHAHA
    Tarantulas
    Inferno, just so he can argue with Lugnut endlessly about who's the most loyal to the grand & glorious Megatron.

While for Cheetor, eehh, don'tcha think it's kinda overwhelming, now with Bumblebee & Hot Shot exist on the same line?

10. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    If Scorponok appears, I want him to be like G1 Scorponok or Energon Scorponok, not Movie-verse Scorponok.

Coming up with more character 'want lists' at the moment...

11. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Well, I just REALLY like Cheetor. Heck, I'd settle for a toy-only redeco of Blurr in Cheetor colors...

12. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I'd like Prowl to don his Samurai suit at least once more.

I know, they said it was destroyed at the end of "Fistful of Energon", but BB's boosters were supposedly destroyed at the end of "Nanosec", and they've been used twice again so far, maybe three times.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New characters.

14. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like to see:

Blackarachnia and 'new' Sari have a discussion about being part robotic, part organic.

Blackarachnia meet Sentinel Prime.

Bulkhead get back to his art work,

The Dinobots fighting (and hopefully beating) some actual Decepticons.

15. RonimusPrime

RonimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    NEEDS MOAR WRECK-GAR. :p 
    Make him regular cast, maybe a trainee under Ratchet.
    'Nuff said.

16. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Oooo! If it did continue, I would want everything! But, I'll just nail down the ones I want most. Even an episode to add to that level. :D 

Rise of the Maximals
    Leo Prime - Leader of the Maximal group, transforms into a lion, is kind and compassionate like most leaderlike types. Lives up to his name by being courageous and honourable in battle, as well as caring for many of those weaker than himself.
    Cheetor - Transforms into a cheetah, and has the same personality as his Beast Wars namesake. However, he does not mature throughout the series like most youthful characters. Is always disobedient, and often leaps without thinking into a situation.
    Airazor - Transforms into a peregrine falcon, female, and also has the mirrored personality of her namesake from Beast Wars.
    Rhinox - Like his Beast Wars namesake, he transforms into a rhino, even having the alike personality as well, but he is more easygoing, and provides the word of wisdom towards Leo Prime, even acting as a father-figure to Airazor and Cheetor.

Meh, that's all I can think of if they're thinking about bringing in the Maximals. If the Predacons are going to be in it, then why not the Maximals? Surely they wouldn't miss those guys at all... Would they?

17. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    A gestalt would be epic. I think the stunticons would really work in this show.

Also Cons vs Dinos FTW

18. Hydrobot

Hydrobot Super Ginrai!

I would love to see Star Saber from TF: Victory :) 

[​IMG]

Image is not mine.

19. drrockso20

I don't just want lists take the time to explain at least a basic idea of how a certain character or group or concept would fit in Animated's universe

20. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

Fanfic idea ahoy!

A planet of Maximals and Predacons. Maybe Blackarachnia got off that planet rescued by a ship full of Decepticons with Autobot prisoners. The ship got infected with the hate virus, but Blackarachnia caught it but it didn't effect her badly because she was Technorganic. The virus mutated in her, spread to other Cybertronians. Blackarachnia was forced to leave them, thinking they'd died but only had they mutated in Technorganics. They crash landed on a "Jungle World" and adopted the form of its animal life. Since then, they have built their own empire, and the stuff of Autobots and Decepticons are now legends amonst the three-to-four generation down Mals and Preds.
    The Maximals have a utopia, with the Preds living as a surpressed minority. The Decepticons some, rally the Predacons, but their ruthlessness is too much for most Predacons. The Maximals want to stop the Cons army, but are shocked by the length the Autobots go for victory, SOME Technorganics coughscourgeleobreakersnarldepthchargeoptimusprimaldinobotcheetorsilverbolttigatronairazorcough refuse to comprimise their beliefs and won't destroy their worser counterparts....

Like I said, FANFIC.