Non-TF: Character designs

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by dsn1014, May 31, 2010.

1. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Hey guys, just some characters I've been working on, I got these images done tonight and I plan to make them into one comic page. Hope you enjoy. The characters and designs are mine. These guys were penciled on paper and inkked in GIMP.

First we have the Innocents.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Librarian.

[​IMG]

I may start drawing Transformers again sometime.

Attached Files:

2. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    Neat. Sleek and simplistic like animation models. Really don't get the lack of hands though...

3. dsn1014

Cheers for looking. :) 
    The lack of hands isn't hard to explain, while I can draw them I'm not very good, so I try to avoid drawing them, same deal with feet lol. There's a story reason the Innocents don't have hands, they can shape shift and both the blades and cannons are their default sets, one is ranged and the other close combat. The red blade fellow is in a picture in this thread showing off his bladey skills.
    VS

I like what I've seen in simpler looking shows like Samurai Jack, Star Wars Clone Wars and TF:A, so trying to have a go. Trying to colour them now.

4. dsn1014

another small update, I'm so slow, but I've arranged the characters above onto one page, now my head is fried trying to work out the lighting

[​IMG]

doing these drawings has really helped to solidify my little universe and the characters in it, even if I'm doing pictures from random points in its timeline

for anyone thats interested and may not have seen it, I posted a custom of the dark innoccent some time ago, want to do some more, but for the minute here's the link my-first-complete-custom

Attached Files: