Chapter 1: Beggining of the end

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Nightflight, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Nightflight

Nightflight Ravage"s assistent

Hey guys and girls, I want to present you my first try at Tf fan fiction. Its about my Oc-Nightflight and this is just first chapter , unfortunately I'm from another country, so please, If I have any grammar mistakes, correct me! :D  As for critique and new ideas just tell me, dont be afraid ;) 
    So here it is:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1: Beggining of the end

On distant planet of Cybertron, where war rages on, two clashing sides are battling for dominance and supreme power for planet. These two sides are known as Autobots and Decepticons. I remembered when we had cities and air roads combined together, mechs and fem-bots had life back in those times.
    Today, million cycles later our buildings are broken, crumbling and collapsing, corpses are hanging on every corner and inch of this ruined, dead beloved planet. Terror in the air replaced soft laughter. I don’t belong to any sides, but I’ve seen so much suffering and terror around me that I want to transform and escape from this planet that I called home. My parents and relatives died because they didn’t want to join Decepticons. I don’t want to end full of hatred like my friends did when they joined with them and I don’t even want to think about joining Autobots either. As I run in fear toward the nearest metal spike wall, my spark is working overtime, my optical systems are sharp, I heard a jet sound above and I knew instantly that Seekers are ready to attack. Only one thing is holding me here on this place, gravity of this planet, only Jet transformers can penetrate gravity and I don’t have a form, I’m still a protoform. Seekers as planned attacked something; I just heard it with my audio receptors. I needed a safe shelter but where could I go? Few Autobots on my left shouted: “Fall back! Fall back! Gather survivors and civilians!” On second thought I could politely ask help from them, I mean Autobots are far friendlier then Decepticons. Nothing, I made my mind, I’m going to run toward them, they are just few feats away from me. But my gears and wires are all frozen, I’m afraid to move, afraid to run, I look on the right side and there was only Autobot General with his comrades,helping and carrying survivors, no Decepticons in sight. I got up and shouted to Autobot on my left, he was a black cybertronian jeep with ocean blue stripes on his hands: “Hey!! Could you help me?!!” He replied first with quite roar: “yes, I can probably help ya, I could transfer ya with other civilians and injured in Iacon Autobot base”. Iacon was an Autobot shelter which served also as a military defense facility. I nodded, mech transformed into his alternative jeep form and he was waiting for me to get in. In the next moment I only heard General shouting: “Incoming!! Run!” , then I felt unbearable pain in my audio receptors I could feel my metal on my shoulders and body melting, it hurt so badly. I was on the ground, parts of mechs were on the ground, shattered in pieces, oil everywhere, my mainframe warned me: “Preparing stasis lock, stasis lock activated.” From that moment I didn’t hear anything and my optic sensor was black as night.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope you will enjoy!

2. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

a couple mistakes but a good start. keep it up:thumbs2: