Digibash: Chaos's Digibash Garage

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Chaos Wolf, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

Hello all, Name is Chaos Wolf. It occurs to me I've been doing repaints of figures and posting them on this site, but there is an untapped flow of Digibashes I have done in on photoshop that are just as fun, but I've never actually bothered to post them, so, I'm gonna show off some of my more recent ones.

[​IMG]

Elephorca

"By far the strongest of the three units. These drones are the backbone to Galvatron's seiges. Lately the troops and I have been noticing golden variants marching around as well. These golden Torcas seem to have strength beyond the normal ones, but are far more fragile, breaking apart in one shot. No complaints here though, just means an easier job for us."
    -Springer

[​IMG]Also, in Beast Mode
    Evil Maximal TransMetal Optimus Primal

"So many good men lost, this fiend may not be Optimus Prime, but his ember is just as twisted. I had succeeded in casting him into space and detonating the ship, but that fool, that mad scientist Rhinox couldn't leave well enough alone. With Tarantulas's help, Primal was revived in a new body. We were so close, this war could have finally been over..."
    -Megatron

[​IMG]

War of the Four Horsemen

It has been said before conversion, War was but a peaceful archeologist; but my power is all consuming, and War is but a puppet to my will. His Pickaxe calls forth the hate plague, consuming all those around him in utter rage. While War may lead the Horsemen, My control will prevent their feeble minds from succumbing to the virus. -Unicron

Attached Files:

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

That Primal is gorgeous, i would buy him, kinda want to see him in beast mode now or TM megatron in Primal colors

3. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

Funny thing about that, I actually painted up both modes, Should have posted the beast mode in link form next to it. I actually have the figure, and truth be told I was really tempted to paint it up like that, you know? TM Megatron was done a while back too, but I think I need to fine tune it before I post it here.

[​IMG]

4. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

I Like your bashes, keep it up!! and did you base the horesmen of Darksiders War just askin:thumbs2: 

5. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pretty sweet! What else you got coming?