Chaoseffect want list! Please help me out!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by chaoseffect, Feb 24, 2010.

1. chaoseffect

chaoseffect Custom TF builder

Hey all!

I'm looking for the following items:

BT-14 Wheeljack. He's one of my top five favorite G1 characters, and I have been trying to win one for the last five years or so on eBay. Hopefully, someone has one they want to trade or sell. Box is not mandatory, but would be nice.

BT-08 Meister (Jazz). Looking for the WHITE RX-8 version. (He also comes in Red and Silver, not interested in those right now). Box is not necessary, but would be nice. If anyone has one to sell or wants to trade, let me know.

CLASSICS POWERGLIDE. Need a few of these. Loose preferred. Don't need instructions. Just powerglide, gun and missile.

ENCORE METROPLEX. My favorite Transformer of all time. I'm having a lot of trouble getting one for a fair price. Loose okay. I prefer that the stickers are not put on, and I'd like the box too.

ENCORE SKYLYNX. Can get this one on eBay for 50 bucks shipped. Wondering if anyone here has one for less. Love the Lynx. I'd like him to be complete. Opened is okay-but I don't want the stickers put on.

ENCORE OMEGA SUPREME. Gotta have Omega. Complete. With box, no stickers put on.

KO G1 DINOBOTS. Boxed, complete, with no stickers put on.

KO G1 SHOCKWAVE. Someone out there has one. I can feel it. :)  Boxed, complete. Purple or Grey barral.

I have thousands of toys for trade.

Have some video games. Dvd's.

Or I can do cash. If you don't mind waiting a few days.

PM Me, or respond here.

-Bryan