Channel Four Transformers Promo

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DeathsHead, Jan 29, 2011.

1. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

The first Transformers movie made it's UK terrestrial TV debut a couple of months ago on Channel Four. C4 cut together a wicked promo featuring the transformation sequences set against some soothing classical music. It was quite brilliant and allowed you to appreciate ILM's work without the bombast and overload of the soundtrack and 'splosion noises.

I've been looking for it on the net but can't find it anywhere. Did anyone record it?

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Nope never saw that, did see them talking about Revenge of the Fallen on Movie Mistake 2 - rather amusingly they made a mistake and titled and refered to it as the 1st movie (silly people).

It was quite amusing to see the camera car's shadow pointed out in the egyptian scene. or the clutter near wheelie magically appear from nowhere.

3. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

deathshead you definetly have to post if you get a video!! just can't get enough of tf's!

4. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know the promo you're talking about because I saw it, but I doubt anyone recorded it. The music though was 'Black Blade' by 'Two Steps From Hell'.

5. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Shame it doesn't exist anywhere (the promo). It was only about 15 seconds long and better than Revenge of The Fallen in it's entirety.

6. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    Perhaps you can contact someone at Channel 4 to see if they have the file to share?