Chances of a June 2nd Transformers movie figure sale??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Hollywood Hoist, May 14, 2007.

1. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like it says in the title, is there any chance of stores like Walmart and Target having sales on the Transformers movie figs to get all of us Transformers hungry people to buy at their store? I didn't pay attention with Spiderman 3 or Pirates 3 toys.

I figured that it's a possibility since Target, Walmart and many other stores have release week sales on Dvd's and CD's.

2. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I would say that's a definite no. I know that the Wal-Marts in my area are really hesitant to put anything on sale unless it's been on the shelves for an extremely long amount of time.

3. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Liquid Phoenix

The local Target had Spiderman 3 figures for 5.99 while others had them for retail. Could be the same way with Transformers

4. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

if anyone does, it will be Target!

5. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that! It would be cool if good ol' Target did the same...

6. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I dont know about a sale, Im just happy if there all released on the same day. I just know the stores need to start putting the Spider-man 3 and Protoforms on clearence because there starting to clog the shevles which can determine when the figs are released sadly. =(