Centurions, Exo Squad, why not?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimprime221, Aug 10, 2016.

1. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

theft party sounds good.

I own more than two sadly.

The latter part was hilarious. public domain. Whoa there. :lol 

2. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, Centurion might work sense Kenner did those. Not sure if Hasbro can get the molds. As for Exo Squad that will be tough sense Playmates made those.

3. Transmetal

Transmetal Well-Known Member

I always wanted some Exo Squad stuff when I was younger, unfortunately I was into TFs too much. Guess some things haven't changed, besides the fact that I spend way more on 3rd party now then offical (or whatever the word police wanna call it)

4. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, I own several myself.

KFC Citizen Stack
    KFC Black Hawk Down
    City Commander Armor
    MMC Terminus Hexatron

Also own a KO Dia Atlas and Raiden

I suppose I'm more lenient if Hasbro has neglected a character so long that the demand rises for that toy to be made. That's a case where other companies are filling gaps in collections. The above purchases all came from a lack of patience on my part.

Less thrilled with the idea that companies are racing to release their own MP versions of toys before TT does...because these are directly competing against the Takara/Hasbro companies.

Complimentary kits, though, are welcomed. Better Combiner Wars feet/hands/heads, trailers, weapons, are great and do not directly compete with Hasbro's products. Heck, I'm STILL waiting on someone to do a Micro Optimus Prime for CW Ultra Magnus and PM Optimus Prime.