CD ripping services

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Bryan, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Looking to pay to have my CDs ripped into digital format. I understand this is doable myself, but honestly I just don't have the time (but I do have the money). What's the best way to do this? Any significant difference between the various options out there? Either cost, quality, or service offered (online access, ease of addition of new tracks, etc.)?

2. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Windows Media Player will rip, tag and organise them for you. Just make sure you set the rip settings to MP3 and pick your quality. Easy, free and if your PC is up to snuff, pretty quick.

3. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

I was just going to say Media Player. I put my entire CD collection on my iPod and used WMP to do it all. It's simple, free and is relatively quick depending on your collection size.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cool, yeah, so the thing is it's not free for me, 'cause time is money and I honestly don't have any extra. I work about 70 hours a week and simply can't be bothered. Also my computer sucks and I'm not buying another one. I have several hundred CD and just want to pay someone to do it.