CBII's BST thread....transformers/marvel/starwars

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by CBII, Jan 8, 2010.

1. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member

Hey guys/gals I have a few items that I'd like to either sell for trade for something on my want list.

I can ship anywhere in North America. I take paypal, money orders and cash for local pick ups (Edmonton, AB Canada).

1: 20th anniversary edition MP Optimus Prime MISB ~ $120 obo. The box is also in great condition IMHO with a little shelf ware but not to much. I'd strongly consider a trade for the MP trailer or some alternators.
    [​IMG]

2: Armada Megatron and Starscream. They're both still in the box and unopened. I'd say they're MISB except that the Megatron has a small white stress mark in the plastic nob that an minicon can attach to. It came that way and had I noticed before I would have found a different one. That being said it's very minor and not that noticeable. Please note I'd really like to sell them as a set but would be willing to brake them up to get ride of them. I only have a pic of the megatron but can get one of starscream if needed. ~ $35 each or $60 for both.
    [​IMG]

3: Takara PVC Six shot. He was rolling around in a drawer and is in good shape. Just a few factory defects.
    ~ I'll take offers on him.
    [​IMG]

4: Alternator Tracks. Loose in good shape. I'm the second owner, no box or instructions. I personally don't really like him that much, even though I love the ALT/BT series. $25
    [pic not available but i can get one if needed]

5: Energon Saber Mini-con team: Scattor, Skyboom, Wreckage. no instructions $20 obo[pic not available but i can get one if needed]

6: Mac Donalds Happy meal Animated Optimus Prime. What can I say the wife got a happy meal and gave me the toy.
    ~ I'll take offers on him as well.
    [​IMG]

7: Transfomer Autobot car decal. White reflective car decal made of high quality vinyl. I have 5 extras for sure if not more. ~ $4 each
    [​IMG]

Non Transformers:

8: Marvels Wolverine action figure with comic. MISB. The figure seems in pretty good condition but I did notice a few factory defects. ~ $30 OBO
    [​IMG]

9: KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Star Wars Episode I toys. I just want these gone. I beleive I have 28 and there was 29 released. The toys are in great shape and most have never been opened except for a few. A few boxs are not in the greatest shape as they got a little wet...probably from sitting in the stupid plastic bag that KFC decided to pack there steaming hot food into. Anyways like I said I just want them gone so I'm very open to fair trades or cash...so make an offer.
    [​IMG]

My Want List:
    In no particular order.

-G1 Kup gun and instruction instructions-Gun should have shortly
    -Alternator Jaguar Ravage instructions.
    -Alternator Tracks instructions.
    -MP Convoy trailer.
    -Alternators:
    -Smokescreen
    -Prowl
    -Nemesis Prime
    -Rumble
    -Rodimus
    -Decepticharge
    -Alternity
    -BumbleBee/Cliffjumper
    -Megatron (any)
    -Convoy (any)
    -ROTF Devastator
    -ROTF Leader Jetfire
    -Armanda Planet Primus

Right now cash talks. I'd like to sell more then trade but will entertain them.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member

bumpity bump

3. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member

bump

4. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member

bumb

5. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member