TFW Adventures

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Crystine, May 9, 2008.

1. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Mach Dart growled, realizing that Ironhide had overheard him. "Great, just what I need," he muttered before he answered. Facing the older mech, the Seeker saluted. "I will follow orders this time, but don't think I won't try to follow a spy if I see one." he said.

Blurr snickered at the comment the other had made. The racer knew that there was no way that Ironhide could know of his little racing pastime.

2. trump

trump WWBD?

Bladestorm turned to Shroud and smirked. "Not a kid, huh? Well, prove me wrong. And trust me, Connie can make this trip easily. What are you snickering about, Blurr?" Bladestorm turned to the blue mech. "You'd better not be forgetting that I can catch you any day of the week. Same goes for you, Mach Dart. Now, everybody who doesn't want to be left behind has 30 seconds to get on board." He ran up Connie's cargo ramp, and got into the pilot seat.

3. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Shroud's optics widened as she realized what he meant. "Hey! Don't leave us behind, Bladey!" she said as she ran on board. Her wings flared slightly as she ran by Ironhide, the name exposed.

Once on board, she tailed Bladestorm into the cockpit. Standing behind him, she leaned in and hissed in his audio. "Skywap was nearly shut down during a crossing over the Philaxian Ocean! We may need a member who can cross over the sea unharmed, and that someone would be me!"

She turned and strode off, satisfaction pulsing in her circuits. She knew that soon they would need to cross the sea, and that not even Connie could get them across without someone to guide them.

No one, not even Shroud, knew that she would soon become their last hope to cross the Philaxian Ocean...

4. TF rocks

Mach Dart, Ratchet and Blurr also ran onto the ship. The three mechs did not want to be left behind like the last time they had worked together.

5. Crystine

Crystine Decepticons Forever

News Credits:
    OOC: Sorry about the delay.. the boards being down for a few days didn't help.

Starscream followed after the others, getting on board the ship. Jazz, at the last minute, asked to go with them as well. He waited for Ironhide's approval before boarding the ship.

6. Obliterator

Obliterator BONZAIII!!!!!!

"O' caurse ya'll kin come along, Jazz," replied Ironhide, "We's gunna needs us a communicayshuns expert fer ennythang thet comes along." Ironhide signalled for Jazz to board the ship, then slowly ambled his way aboard. "Ah's gotsa get mah knee joynts looked aht," he mutterred to himself, "Thay's feeling maghtee stiff this mahnin'."

7. TF rocks

Mach Dart took a spot near the door as his own, leaning against the wall there so no one would claim it as theirs while Blurr sat himself down on a crate. Ratchet just moved to the med-bay and set up there.

8. Titanic X

Shroud sat down next to the older mech, wondering why she was even there. She herself could have taken the mission and been back before the next month began, but with a team was a whole other story. She reflected back on the day she had first crossed the Ocean with a team, and she had only been a rookie at the time. She had seen each of the seekers on her team get their systems shorted out and crash into the waves, where the Sharkticons made quick work of them. She had vowed to never cross the Ocean again with a team, for fear of losing them.

She shuddered slightly at the thought of the screams and cries of the seekers dying right in front of her optics.

That memory was the whole reason she became a spy for the Autobots in the first place: a loner was more her style. She worked alone, unless it called for working with a team. Yet, this one mission, she would be the one to save their lives...

9. Crystine

News Credits:
    Thanks to Titanic X, TF Rocks, Obliterator and Trump for their participation in this "RPG." Unfortunately, due to a number of circumstances, I am going to be canceling this. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks again.

Update: I would like to restart this thread but in a different way this time, to avoid the problems encountered in the first attempt. So here's what I would like to do:

I would like to work with one or two other writers to create a "choose your own adventure" interactive type fic. This time, the story will only be written by the selected writers, whilst readers may influence which way the story will go by voting from a set of options. So, if anyone has any great fan chars or plots that they would like to use, please let me know. First, I need a writer or two willing to give this a go. If you are interested, please post your intent here and I will consider whether you are suitable for this project. I'm looking for fan fic writers that can write good stories, and whose fan chars do not have Mary Sueish tendencies. Again, it will be based upon the Cybertron Alliance Universe, which can encompass quite a diverse range of continuities and characters within its guidelines.

10. Titanic X

Count me in!

11. TF rocks

I would like to try it out. Not sure if I qualify, but my fanfic known as the Encounter Series, if read, could give you a good idea on how well I can write. Link is in my sig by the way.

12. Crystine

News Credits:
    Thanks for your continued interest, Titanic X and TFRocks. I am certainly going to have a read of your fan fiction TFRocks, as it will give me a really good idea of what your style is and what you can do. It might take me a little while to read it all though.

So, anyone else?

13. Obliterator

Obliterator BONZAIII!!!!!!

You know that DarkStar is always interested in getting his meddling hands into things. And Obits & Co will be there to keep his hands out of the energon cookie jar.

14. Titanic X

Hey! Here's a suggestion. What if the fic starts at Neobai with them heading to Polyhex?