TFW Adventures

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Crystine, May 9, 2008.

1. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Shroud glanced at the wreckage.

"Okay. Now that that's taken care of, we need to get going, and soon," she said. Turning to Top Gun, she spoke.

"Any idea as to the condition of Neobai and the Neobai Bridge, because last time I checked, the city was going into a state of decline," she said.

2. Obliterator

Obliterator BONZAIII!!!!!!

Looking at Shroud, Top Gun wondered how much she had been paying attention to the past few hours. "You do realize we just returned from a 70 year mission on the other side of the galaxy, right?" he asked, "Neobai was a thriving metropolis last time I saw it."

"Let me access the satellites over that region," Grave Digger, jumped in, interrupting Top Gun before he could say something he might regret. He then closed his optics as he concentrated on accessing the proper satellite. "Okay, the bridge is still relatively intact," he said, after a few minutes, "except for a seventy-five meter section in the middle that has collapsed. Looks like it's unpassable."

3. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Mach Dart glared at Top Gun. "The Great War ended while you were away. Because of the spacebridge development, the city fell into a state of poverty, due to the lack of cargo they could transport." The seeker snapped at him. Then he sighed. "If you don't believe us, then just have Grave Digger take a look through the satellites above the city." Mach Dart added before he turned to go over by Jazz.

4. Obliterator

Top Gun look on in bewilderment. "It's not that I don't believe you," he said, "It's that my team and I have been completely cut off from Cybertron for the past 70 years. How in the slag am I supposed to know what the slag is going on around here, when I just slagging got back?"

"And I know the slagging Great War ended while we were away," he snapped, "I was the one who slagging chased down and captured DarkStar, remember?"

Fuming with frustration, Top Gun stormed over to the pile of cargo left by the Lone Ranger, and began sorting through it, throwing things into seemingly random piles. "And why the slag does my ship keep blowing up!" he yelled.

5. Crystine

Crystine Decepticons Forever

News Credits:
    Optimus slowly approached Top Gun, whilst Jazz, Megatron and Starscream looked on quietly at the scene that was unfolding before them. The emotional tension in the room was high.

"Top Gun, are you sure you don't need a break for a little while? I can find a replacement for the mission..." Optimus asked, a little cautiously. Top Gun didn't get angry very easily, but when he did he was a force to be reckoned with.

6. Obliterator

When approached by his old friend, Optimus, whom he had known from long before he was a Prime, Top Gun forced himself to turn off his rage programming. "I...I...I'm okay," he said, "I think I do need that break. This has just been too much. I'm tired of always having to be on the defensive."

"Do you know that every planet we tried to land on had been captured by the Deceps," he continued, "and we were attacked continuously? Seventy years of running, and fighting... I'm drained...we're all drained...and has anybody noticed yet that Time Out has collapsed?"

Top Gun walked over to Time Out, and did a quick examination. Fortunately, being cooped up with Dust Off for so long had allowed him to learn some basic medical skills. He determined that all Time Out needed was a recharge, and some fresh high grade energon.

"All right, Optimus, I'm ordering the MTSOT to stand down for the duration," he finally said,"We're all going to get our cranial units examined, and then go on a long recharge and relax break."

7. TF rocks

Mach Dart, sensing the tension in the air, moved his hand towards his sniper rifle, hoping to avoid any potential trouble. He knew that Top Gun was not one to mess with when he was angry. There was no chance of that happening though, but it was still a good idea to be cautious anyway. Mach Dart knew that much from experience.

8. Titanic X

Shroud narrowed her optics, keeping a hand on her gun, but loosely. She didn't want to take any chances, especially since things had gone from bad to worse in her brief time gone from Cybertron. Her wings twitched, indicating her tension.

9. Crystine

News Credits:
    OOC: Ironhide will be played by Obliterator.

Optimus understood Top Gun perfectly. The first thing he did was order a maintenance and cleanup crew to help clear the debris that was formerly the Lone Ranger, and some medic bots to assist Top Gun and his crew with Time Out. Then the next thing he needed to do was organize for a new mission leader.

He called over his personal com link for the residing military commander of the Autobot Army: Ironhide.

~~~

Soundwave stopped running, as RocketFire sped away and out of sight at supersonic speeds, leaving only dust behind. Without further delay, he turned back around, and headed back to the Landing Bay.

10. Obliterator

As Top Gun and Optimus were talking, Ironhide walked in, just in time to see Mach Dart and Shroud reaching for their weapons. “Mach Dart, Shroud. Ya’ll even think of drawin’ yer weppons on a superior officur, and Ah’ll bust ya’ll down tuh server droids in thuh enlisted mechs refresher stashun. Ya’ll hear me?”

He then mumbled to himself, "Leakin' Luhbricanhts. Where'r these new recruhts comin' from?"

He then turned to Optimus, “Ah was on the way ova heer anyways, seein' as the legendary MTSOT has returned, when Ah got yer call. Whatcha need me fer?”

11. Crystine

News Credits:
    "Ironhide... I need you to lead a reconnaissance mission across the Phalaxian Ocean. DarkStar has escaped, and we believe he may have some connection to the growing Decepticon regime here on Cybertron, which may have a base at the city of Neobai... the bridge that leads to it, however, is most likely impassable, so you will need to find a way around it," Optimus explained. Then he indicated towards Shroud and the group of mechs nearby. "They are your crew. I am sure that you do not need any introductions..."

12. TF rocks

The seeker jumped as Ironhide addressed him. "Sorry sir." he muttered angrily. Mach Dart moved his hand away from his sniper rifle, not wanting to be demoted after all he had done for the Autobot cause.

Blurr saluted Ironhide. "Good to see you again sir!" The speedy Autobot replied to the older mech.

Mach Dart growled. Despite his reputation and being a lieutenant in the Army, he still had to follow Ironhide's orders. "Good thing he doesn't know that I don't always follow orders when it comes down to the spies." The sniper muttered under his breath.

13. Titanic X

Shroud glared at the military mech. "You think I'm a recruit? Primus, you don't even know that I'm the top espionage agent for the Autobots!"

She withdrew her hand from her gun, but kept her gaze locked onto Ironhide's optics. Her face softened as she relaxed. "Sorry about that. Oh. Concerning the bridge to Neobai, then you're right. We'll need to find a way around it, and also across the Ocean, one that won't endanger any fliers on our team," she said, eyeing Mach Dart, Starscream, and the large form of Connie above them.

14. Obliterator

Ironhide looked over at the group of mechs standing around. “Yah mean Ah kin take thu MTSOT ahn this’n? We might akshully have a chance at succeedin’ at it.”

He then realized that Mach Dart and Shroud were included in the group. “Wall, this’n aught tuh be fun,” he thought to himself. Turning to Mach Dart, he asked “Yah’ll think yah kin folla ordahs this tahm? Ah’s got a file on yah and yah insubordinashun, that kin fill Prahm’s trailuh. Betcha dinna know we keep trahk a everything yah do, didja? Ah'll have mah ahptics on yah, tha hole tahm."”

Turning to Shroud, Ironhide spoke to her, “Ah think Jazz’ll ubject ta yah steelin’ his jahb.”

“As fer tha bridge, we’s gots Connie, whut’s to git around?” he said.

15. Crystine

News Credits:
    Jazz overheard Ironhide's comment to Shroud and responded courteously, hiding any inkling of disappointment that he may have felt. "Nah, it's cool, 'Hide. It's nice to be able ta take a back seat once in a while."

"Alright, we're losing time. Get going all of you. The sooner you leave, the more chance you will have to intercept DarkStar before it's too late," Optimus told everyone, slightly annoyed at their lack of focus. Then he said to Ironhide, "I'm afraid... the MTSOT won't be accompanying you on this mission, Ironhide. They are in urgent need of repairs, and a well earned break," and waited for the strong display of disappointment that was sure to follow.

16. Obliterator

"Leakin Luhbricahnts, Prahm," said Ironhide, "Yah culd've at least given me tha chance tah retahr. Yah don't haf tah send meh on a soosahd mishun to git meh outa tha ahrmy."

17. trump

trump WWBD?

Bladestorm chuckled at the red warrior's outburst. "Relax, 'Hide, it'll be fine. You've got me and Connie coming with you, after all." Turning to Prime, he said "so, any last orders for me, or should I just get the kids herded onto Connie now?"

18. Crystine

News Credits:
    "No, that is not my intent, you misunderstand..." Optimus began, but then Megatron addressed Ironhide, impatient.

"If you would rather retire and I go in your place, we can arrange for that," he said.

Meanwhile, Optimus turned his attention to Bladestorm, listening to his question, and thought carefully about his response. "Bladestorm... Ironhide might need a hand... to keep an optic on the group, make sure all orders are followed. We can't risk a delay because someone decides to pull rank. Can I count on you to do whatever's necessary to ensure the mission is successful?"

19. trump

trump WWBD?

"Have I ever let you down, sir? You can count on me." Bladestorm smiled as an old scar on his back twinged, a reminder of when he had first met Optimus.

20. Titanic X

Shroud narrowed her optics slightly at this remark. "Ironhide, for your information, we may need to cross the sea itself, not just fly over it. Didn't you read the article on Skywarp's nearly fatal incident in the e-paper?"

She couldn't help but sound confident.

Then she turned to Bladestorm.

"And we're not kids!" she said in a low voice.