CATS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solrac333, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I've had cats since I was 12. A friend of mine scratched his cat on his back above the tail and then the cat started licking the air. I never noticed that before. I then tried it with my cat and he did the same thing. Started licking the air. Anyone that have cats noticed that?

[​IMG]

2. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's like an erotic zone for them, like how Ferengi's like getting their ears scratched. I think it's because it's near their little prostates or something. If you lightly pat that area with your palm repeatedly fast they'll go crazy for it too - and depending on the cat, spray.

I wanna be a kitty :) 

3. trump

trump WWBD?

Nothing says awesome like a spiky penis.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I'll have to try that will my friend's cat.

5. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    It doesn't work on all cats though. I have 5 and it only works on the older one.

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    That's the "O" face you pervs:p 

7. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    my cat loves it.

He will also roll over and let me scratch his belly, I've had a number of cats in my life, but none of them let me do that.

8. ErechOveraker

News Credits:
    My guy loves to get his belly scratched too, which is weird for a cat.

But yeah, most cats dig it the ass pats, not all though. Some will attack you if you tries it.

Also, meant erogenous - whatevs sleepyhead me.

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've seen my kitty cat do that too, and if you gently stroke their noses from tip to forehead they yawn, bigtime. It's funny and they like the attn.:crazy: 

10. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    I'm allergic to kitties. :( 

11. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I've heard that it's a skin disorder rather than an erogenous zone. My old cat would start chewing on anything immediately in front of him...floor, paws, shirt, shoulder...

12. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

My two cats love the back rub. Little Sphinxy turns her head in a funny way when I rub
    her back and old Maxi just purrs like crazy when he gets a back rub. He also arches his back up.

13. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Red Rocket! Red Rocket!

Generally I'll scratch behind my cat's ears. I'm not going to start massaging cat butt to see it yawn at me.

14. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want another cat so I can call him "Kitty Kitty Bang Bang"

15. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

16. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    Since this topic is here, I've been meaning to ask you cat owners: How exactly do you prevent/minimize property damage (especially with your toy collections)?

I've been thinking about getting a cat, but this is a concern for me, since there may be days where I might be working extra hours at work, and I'm a little embarrassed to ask that question at an animal shelter.

17. ErechOveraker

News Credits:
    It's not an issue for me. I have most of my stuff shelved or boxed, he doesn't care about that unless I put a toy in front of him, then he just wants to push it around.

My guys LOVES the twist ties that hold the tf's in place though. The giant ones that came with MP Ops are his favorite toys ever - he'll play fetch with those for hours.

Dogs chewing on them would be a bigger concern than a cat I think, as long as they're mostly inaccessible.

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I keep my collection in the basement to keep the dog away. The last thing I need is that jerk using Metalhawk as a chew toy.

With my cats, my primary concern is when I'm down there messing with a toy and they stand in front of the shelf for attention. Lots of tail flopping means TFs go flying. :( 

19. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    my cat knows better than to mess with my figures. she doesnt like when im mad at her (she gets upset and starts rubbing everything nearby to be cute lol) so she avoids even going near them

20. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    1) Cat tree. One that has at least one surface that they can vertically stretch their length up (many are way too small for most male cats). Keep it in a prominent place where the cat will like to sit, say by a window. Don't hide it behind furniture or the cat may mistake the furniture for an extension of the cat tree.

2) Feed your cat the best food you can afford. High protein, good fat. Plastic often has animal fats in it, particularly plastic bags, and if they don't get enough good fats they will try and eat plastic. Like that conveniently displayed Supreme Starscream that's sitting on your floor. Transmetals can be particularly crunchy delights.

3) Everything a cat can reach is a potential toy. Keep your collection up off the floor, and train your cat not to jump or climb up to where they are. You do see a lot of pictures of cats on top of computers, for instance, but that means that everything up there is a cat toy. If you don't want to see your poor innocent Robot Heroes being toted off in Fluffy's mouth to parts unknown, don't let Fluffy have access to them in the first place. Bitter Apple spray also helps here, but may discolor some plastics.

4) Give them their own toys (not Transformers!) that look radically different from YOUR toys.

5) Expect that if you decide to play with your TFs with your cat, your cat will decide that they are HIS toys, too, particularly any missiles and minicons, and you may have to regularly retrieve them from under the refrigerator.

6) Expect that you will have ample feline assistance unpacking new Transformers from now until the day your cat dies, including but not limited to removal of loose twist ties, accessories, minicons and limbs, and box-diving.

:D 

--Moony