Casualties of War

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by awesomem131, Jul 1, 2011.

1. awesomem131

awesomem131 Well-Known Member

I noticed that the Transformers series saw alot of dead characters and it seemed like the autobots really had a problem with mourning for their soldiers.The real question here is which death was the most shocking to see out of all 3 movies and which character was shafted in terms of making it seem like someone cared.

2. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Out of all characters that died in the 3 Movies i'd say Starscream's, Ironhide's and Wheeljack's death

3. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Ironhide.

His death was so traumatic and disturbing that it left me feeling hollow on the inside.

And I could've sworn there was a look of shock in Prime's eyes. I think he learned about Hide's death between his arrival in the destroyed base and the Autobots boarding the Xanthium. He sounded so... depressed and quiet in his tone when he spoke with Sam, and it was not just because the humans were exiling them.

4. Sideswipe94

Sideswipe94 Autobot

News Credits:
    I agree. Even after his death I was still filled with shock. If there was abit of dialogue to show Prime's discontent with Ironhide's death, then the state we saw Prime in wouldve been backed up.

5. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironhides death sucked greatly. WTF was up with that whole rusting away thing? And then no mention of his death after. Pretty shonky, given that it was devised purely to upset fans of the first two films.

6. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Im tired of saying this. Sentinel killed ironhide with a COSMIC RUST CANNON.

7. RW8U

RW8U CRUSADERCON!

I was pretty shocked when he died. Not because I felt bad, but because it was creepy the way his head rolled off his body.

8. awesomem131

awesomem131 Well-Known Member

The reason for the rust was because Sentinel had a cosmic rust blaster.

9. WheelsFTW

WheelsFTW Wrecker

Que and Ironhide were the worst for me. I dont know, but why i felt que's death was so disturbing, was the way he warned bee and how he groveled. "we're all good chaps" was the highlight. and Ironhides death looked painful, and looked espicially disturbing when his hand rusted off, and his head fell off.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Ironhide, Wheeljack, and Jazz.

11. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

Q's death... it was sad and (I MUST say this...) NAZI like
    Q looks somehow as Einstein, he was jewish... the execution scene reminded me of that other movie Schindler's list, so sad... and I liked how Q was portrayed in the movie, really sad :( 
    Ironhide was strange... he was dying alive! (if that makes sense), being eaten fast by the rust... until there was no body, just the helmet... :(