Castlevania: Portrait of Ruins Bonus

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by OmegaScourge, Dec 6, 2006.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

There were rumors that not all would be getting the bonus even though they pre-ordered it...so who pre-ordered it and got it, and who didn't get it?

i'll be picking up mines tomorrow (WED)...heopfully i wont be getting screwed....but either way, i can't wait to start playing it..

2. angeltread

angeltread TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if it's true, i think it's being exaggerated. i called about my preorder and the guy said they were getting them in later today and of course i would get the extras, in that "why are you even asking me" sort of tone.

3. Cloudraker

Cloudraker on auto-pilot

Whats the bonus?

4. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Art book, soundtrack, storage case, stylus.
    A couple other things I dont remember.

5. Cloudraker

Cloudraker on auto-pilot

Thanks Caterwaul.
    I didnt pre-order but still plan on getting a copy for myself.

6. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

I was gonan pick mine up today, but Ice Roads, Freezing Rain, and High Winds, I have 0 chance of making it in my small sports car. Hoping they will save me one isnce I pre-order it pretty early.

7. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

Well I ordered online and from the shipping notice it looks like I'm getting my bonus for sure. Guess I'll know tomorrow.

8. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went to pick up my pre-ordered Metal Gear for the PSP and noticed how nice the extras with Castlevania looked. So I asked the associate at EB if they had extras because I may purchase a copy. He informed me that they did not get enough to fill the pre-orders. They had no more than 10 behind the counter.

9. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm, even though I have to wait another day for delivery, I'm thinking pre-ordering online might've been a good thing after all then.

10. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  11. skywarp

skywarp The extra Autobot

The CD is awesome. I got my preorder bounus last night although the game came out today. There is a limite but ebs are getting more than the preorders, I do not know about game stops.

12. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Since I don't have a DS yet I didn't bother pre-ordering, but the bonus was damn tempting. I didn't have enough cash to throw around though, unfortunately.

13. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

....I cont think they ahve ship the game here yet.
    -Went today to buy it and they said It hadnt arrived yet...so hopefully by friday they will have the game, -and will sit under the tree until my finals are over....

14. Quicky

Quicky TRANSFORM and ROLL OUT!!!

Ebay:
    I got the call this morning from Gamestop about it being available for pickup. I had no problem getting the bonus, although I did have to remind the guy about it when he just put the game in the bag. I thought it odd at first but now with all I'm about people not getting the bonus items, I'm thinking otherwise.

15. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    The stylus is retractable, right? If so and anyone doesn't want it, please let me know. I've been looking for one like that.

16. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

My brother in law called me tonight to vent because they told him when he preordered that he'd be "guaranteed" to get the bonus. When he showed up to pick it up today they were gone already.

17. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Got mine and the bonus already. The extra swag is sweet. Haven't had time to listen to the CD yet (in fact I should have gone to bed 30 minutes ago) The art book is great, and I love the timeline that settles all internet debates. By the way Circle of the Moon, Legacy of Darkness, and CV64 are now all officially included in the timeline. EAT IT!

The game its self is pure joy. It shows more effort and quality than dawn of sorrow. In fact I'd say there's a console level of quality here. They even dubbed the voices, which is good since japanese always felt highly out of place in Castlevania.

18. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    got the bonuses today, from game crazy. the stuff is really well done, not just tossed together on thin assed paper. I love how the CD's tracklist is done by videogame, and not just jumbled together. sweet!

19. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

picked up mines yesterday...got the last one (had to ask to get it)....asked if there were any more pre-orders, and they said yeah, there's a bunch more...i got there just in time.

20. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Picked my Game up, and my F'n Store didn't get any of the pre-order stuff in. He told me to call back or come in and show me my Copy of puirchase to get one, but never when i shoudl do it. I hate EB dammit.