Castlevania line

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Pooky, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

Check it out here. Anyone know what the scale is for these figs?

2. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

they seem by looks maybe 7 or 8in but there doesnt seem to be knee joints and biceps only seem to swivel, not worth it is my guess

3. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    tape over boobs?

BOO!!!!

4. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Damn, those are gorgeous! It's like they brought Ayami Kojima's artwork to life.

Since I'm familiar with NECA's work, I'm somewhat accepting of the limited(?) articulation. While Marvel Legends/Street Fighter articulation would be cool, I'm in this for the characters and detail.

5. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I wish a Japanese company did these over NECA. They did a horrible job translating Ayami's art.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I see knee joints on Simon (you can see the pins on either side), Alucard (look closely) and Dracula (there's a faint hint of one on his right leg on the closeup). Can't see them on the Succubus. Looks like on Simon has the swivel biceps, Alucard and Dracula have hinges. Succubus doesn't seem to have any elbows.

I actually can't believe they went ahead and made the Succubus topless, I figured she'd be covered up like the Lament of Innocence version or something. I'm also a bit annoyed Simon made this line and not Richter, who's less known but would fit the SotN grouping better. I'd have liked Maria over the Succubus too. Succubus is nice for an enemy, one who gets dialogue to boot, but Maria's a key part of the SotN story.