Customs: Cast Request: Animated Samurai Prowls Sheild

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by reluttr, Jan 2, 2010.

1. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure there are others who want this as well, basically what I am wanting is a another wheel for samurai prowl to act as the sheild. Peaugh showed that you can slightly modify the side car to where you can fit the extra wheel on, so thats not to big of a issue.

My main hang up now is finding another S. Prowl for the 2nd wheel, and it would probably be cheaper for someone to make a cast of the wheel instead. Plus like I said, I am sure there is numerous others that want a 2nd wheel as well to complete their S. Prowl.

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Not a bad idea but if someone casts it for you only it would probably be cheaper to just buy a second Prowl and do it yourself. If you can find someone to cast it and sell it to other the cost might come down a bit but it all depends on amount of material and amount of parts involved. Based on what I've paid for just 2 piece deluxe sized heads (they usually run me $6-$8 each) the wheel itself would be at least $12 if not more and that doesn't include the cost of making the mold and shipping (molds used for making the part usually cost anywhere from $10 to $25 to make)