Cast Idea and Story Idea for next Film

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Dec 28, 2011.

?

Thoughts on the idea?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2012.
  1. It's Good

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. It Sucks

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Yes I know these threads are annoying, but I thought I should share my little idea. Below is the list of what I who I would like to see and who I like to see them be voiced by:

Autobots:
    Ultra Magnus (Jeff Bennett, Ultra Magnus in Transformers: Animated)
    Hot Rod (Chris Pine, James Kirk in Star Trek)
    Red Alert (I'm not sure)
    Cosmos (Simon Pegg, Benji Dunn in Mission Impossible 4)
    WarPath (Sylvester Stallone, Barney Ross in The Expendables)

Decepticons:
    SixShot (Tom Hardy, Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, IF they make his voice similar to Bane.)
    Straxus (Scott Wilson, Hershel Greene in The Walking Dead Series, if they made him sound more "brutal" at times)
    Cyclonus (Michael McConnohie, Ermac in Mortal Kombat 9)
    MotorMaster (Michael Clarke Duncan, Kilowog in Green Lantern)
    Swindle (Tom Hiddleston, Loki in Thor)
    Scourge (Patrick Seitz, Scorpion in Mortal Kombat 9)
    OverKill (No Voice)
    Ransack (No voice, just sounds from Fred Tatasciore or someone)

That's all I could think of for now.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story Idea:

After the events of DOTM, Carly gets a new job as she travels and stays in California for about 6 months. On Cybertron, during the time, the Autobot Cosmos has been searching for the location of a large amount of Energon that could help rebuild Cybertron for nearly 40 years. When he begins to believe it's somewhere on Earth, he reports the news to Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus then gets his group of Autobots and head off to the same area Carly resides in because they know Optimus is a friend of her. When the Autobots meet Carly, they begin to travel around the state of California to find the location of the Energon. When Swindle, a survivor of a NEST Decepticon-Execution Mission, learns of this, he warns the former Decepticon 2nd-In-Command, Sixshot. Sixshot then gathers up his former squad of Decepticons and head to Earth to secretly follow the Autobots and plan to assassinate them one-by-one.

But what neither side knows is that Straxus has his own plans in mind for the use of the Energon.

DETAILS:
    - The Government knows the Location of the Energon, but decided to keep it secret. If they revealed it, they believe it may be beneficial for their technology, but may cause wars for control over it.
    - The location of the Energon would be DISNEY LAND!!!!..............just messing with you. It would be in Mount Whitney.
    - Since Cosmos has been so focused on the location of the Energon, he's a bit "crazy" at times.
    - Carly hasn't broken up with Sam, but she fears he might be dating other girls.
    - The Energon is in Mount Whitney because that was the location of a Sun Harvester that was supposedly kept secret from The Fallen.

Thoughts?

2. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

Hmmm..... Its OK. I probably wouldn't watch it if it became a movie though, you need more details.

3. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

So there would be like these giant robots fighting and a lot of explosions and more explosions everywhere. And some buildings blown up and falling down. Also, there would be a hot chick running around and screaming.

Better now? :) 

4. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    If I had the power to make the movie real, I would of had Carly get lost while the Transformers climb up the Mountain and have a big battle.
    The Transformers could do things like.......
    - Cause Big Explosions
    - Destroy parts of Mount Whitney
    - Kick each other off parts of the Mountain
    - Throw snow at each other? :lol 
    - Etc.

5. tpainzbro

tpainzbro Well-Known Member

You forgot we have to add in the military and a millionn useless characters, fart jokes, pointless cgi, and a character who becomes the victim of copyright.

6. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i love it

7. Rumbleburst02

Rumbleburst02 Well-Known Member

I would love to see a movie Sixshot. Unfortunately it would be too expensive. Otherwise you just need a few plot holes and twists to make it like the others.

8. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Eh, I don't know about Carly being the lead character.

Plus, isn't Cybertron technically destroyed now? Or at least half of it is..

I personally would love to see something involving Area 51, with the supposed aliens locked up there being Quintessons. Since apparently all knowledge of Cybertronians the humans had was shared with the Autobots, the military can still keep the Quintessons a secret since they are not Cybertronian.