Cartoon Network Brain Rush Gameshow: Good TF Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Grimwing, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    A really cool Transformers question on "Brain Rush" cartoon network's new game show that takes place on roller coasters.

Name as many Transformers Characters as Possible before the Coaster stops. $50 for the first answer and $100 for each additional answer.

Awesome. I'm sure many of us on TFW would have several thousand dollars by the time the coaster stopped.

Click chapter 4 and go to 3:06>
    Cartoon Network Video | Full online episodes of Ben 10 and your favorite TV shows!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I think I saw a clip of that in the commercial for it. Too bad they spelled Optimus Prime wrong. Idiots.

EDIT: Nevermind. This one, they spelled it right. A different question, I'm guessing on another episode, added an "o".

3. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    i noticed that on a commercial and thanks for the link i was wondering what the question was

i only caught a glimpse on commercial and thought it was like the opti-mouse disney label.

I think we should form and angry mob!

4. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I saw the commercial where they spelled it wrong. I was going to make a thread about it but just didn't wanna deal with it. "Optimous Prime." Geez.

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    lol he could only name those three.....sheesh let me on that i'd make them bankrupt lol

6. warhokie

warhokie Well-Known Member

Without a fan on staff there somewhere.. it would be a two part show just checking the answers for most of us...going to guess the producer on that show wouldn't have a clue if the likes of.. lets say Overkill or Nosecone was a TF or someone just making crap up.

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i would make sure to throw artfire and dai atlas in there, and maybe black zarak, just to throw them off lol

8. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't watch it due to some kind of country restriction but I could have walked out with like a million dollars. I have memorized the G1 song.

Me: "BladesSilverboltAirraidSkydiveBrawlGrooveFirst-AidFireflightSlingshotOnslaughtWildriderDead-EndBlast-OffHot-SpotStreetwiseSwindleVortexMotormasterCyclonusScourgeGalvatronTantrumRatbatTrypticonOverkillOctaneRunaboutRunamuckDivebombHeadstrongRampage"

Host: ...........Uh....um.....I...uh....well....uh...

9. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I saw that while channelsurfing, and I can't count how many times I called that kid a dumbf***. He could only name the three everyone knows.

10. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

I saw it.I kept on yelling"are u stupid????"I could name enough for a million bucks