Cartoon Correct MP Bumble Bee? I wish

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Gundamben831, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So mods please move this thread or merg it if this has already been created, but I have been on and off with collecting TF's and as of this year starting with the TFC Hercules that is what spurred my collecting habits again. so to get to my point I have always loved bumblebee as a kid and it has made me really sad that they have not once made a decent transforming Volkswagon Bug. I mean really how hard is it to make a really cool articulated version of Bumblebee???

I saw the mini warrior version made by iGear but still he isn't the much off from the original version of BB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and then there was the War for Cybertron version

[​IMG]

but still I am a huge G1 fan and there really hasn't been anything to really please my wants/needs of a cartoon correct G1 Bumblebee with decent to moderate articulation. I'm not asking to have it be the size of the MP Optimus Prime but I would like to see at least a 7in version of the bot when he stands and then have the car be in the same correct scale as the MP bots. Am I asking too much or living in a dream world, maybe...

Give me your thoughts on this guys and tell me what you think. If you think that one of these third party companies should pick up this project and start production or sketching it out. I just wanna know if there are other members out there who share the same compassion about G1 cartoon correct bots.

2. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    I am an idiot =(

3. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
  4. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    ok so checked out the PP04 set and still not a Volkswagon why is he going to be a porche??

that is exactly what I want damn that custom is perfect. I may have to contact that member soon lol if I can't wait for a official release of BB

5. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    There is a Bumblebee version coming aswell.

That custom is awesome and has totally inspired me. I have the parts ready and waiting to go, when I get time of course, and if it comes out anywhere near as good as that I'll be very happy. I'm gonna go more of a lighter yellow tho.

6. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    ok that image I missed for some reason I was only getting the CJ's images that does look pretty impressive but I won't hold my breath until I see some actual images of him in prototype or colored prototype.