Carnage USA?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by yodafett, Sep 10, 2012.

1. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    How was this story? I've been debating on picking it up, as I always liked the old Carnage, but I haven't heard ANY opinions on it... and I thought it'd be a nice lead up to the Minimum Carnage storyline, as the current Venom series is on my pull list.

2. Galvatron Rage

Galvatron Rage Question Authority

I have it. The covers were kickass and is what caught my attention, plus I too like the character.

It was pretty good. I'd give it a 7 or 7.5/10.

Without giving too much away, Carnage takes over a small town and craziness ensues as people try to take him down. He is certainly a hell of a lot stronger (and crazier!) now than he was before. I've been out of the loop so I don't know how that happened. My biggest complaint about the book is that they've gone wayyyyy overboard with the symbiote thing though. I swear there's like 20-30 of them now...

But yeah, I liked it. I liked the art and the story is fairly dark and violent. If you like Carnage I think you'll like it too.

3. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I thought it was decent. Worth picking up or at least finding it in an alternate format ;)