Carly

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tampalicious, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I have 1 ticket for Miranda Cosgrove performing in Oakland, the 27th of this month. Ticket is E-7, in the pit. Venue is Fox Theatre in Oakland, California.
    Package includes meet and greet , there are supposed to be some items as well. All of that info will be sent within a couple weeks before the show,which I would email to the buyer.

Asking 200 bucks. I paid 250 or so, but Im not sure I want to go. I think I'll be embarrassed or something. I was looking for Demi Lovato tickets , Ive seen Selena and Miley, so I saw the pit/meet-n-greet an kinda just bought it. I never really watched the iCarly show, I was more into Disney. I watched all the iCarlys after I got the ticket, its pretty funny sometimes. I used to think Shelby Marx was a real fighter, then I saw her on Victorious and Zoey and felt hella dumb.

Anyway, PM if interested, the ticket is in hand, and I await the meet info. Awesome for your kids or whatnot, but I know it sucks I only have one seat. Be aware that supposedly these tickets can not be interchanged once inside the venue , so you cant switch off to other people at the show.

If no one wants this, Ill probably go, Ive met stars before, but they were usually male. I met Gwen Stefani though, that was koo. I feel like Ill be underdressed or somethin. I wonder what she would do, like will she say hi or somethin or think Im strange? The peewee babies episode is the best, hands down hilarious.

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Praise Primus!

I just got an e-mail, the show has been cancelled, and I'm gettin all my money back!!!
    I'm so happy, I wasn't going to go because I'm scared to get beat up or my car jacked in Oakland, and nobody wanted tha ticket.

YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread can be Deleted Please :) 

Oh, but Miranda hurt her ankle in a bus accident, so I hope she gets better. But, Im sooooooooooooooo juiced!!!

I was kinda hoping it would get cancelled, I guess someone out there heard me :) 

Exgraver here I come!! Gettin that Insecticon too, I feel like Hiro took me back to 4 weeks ago !