Customs: Carly documentary idea (anyone want to contribute?)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Tuxedo Mark, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Tuxedo Mark

Tuxedo Mark Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in. Feel free to move it.

I've been working on a fan edit for FanEdit.org called "Carly's Story", which combines her scenes in the 9 episodes that she appears in into a feature-length film.

The film itself is done. Various bonus materials are in place. I'm currently working on adding chapter selection menus. After that, the project is technically done and ready for submission.

However, I have some space left available (trying to get it to be able to fit on a 4.7 GB DVD-R), so I'm considering possibly making a documentary on Carly in general and on the creation of this fan edit). Would anyone be willing to contribute anything, whether it's their own fan art, Carly's G1 character models, clips of them sharing their thoughts on Carly, etc.?

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've got the right place if you'd like for the community here to just bounce around some ideas about your project :) 

If you want persons to actually contribute artwork, I'd suggest posting an additional thread in Requests. Feel free to provide the link in this thread as well :) 

3. Tuxedo Mark

Tuxedo Mark Well-Known Member

Well, I meant if they would let me use art that they've already done. I wasn't looking for anything new.

I've messaged 23 artists on DeviantArt and asked them if I could use their Carly fan art. Two have granted permission so far.

I'd like to get a hold of the character models and the biography that Earl Kress supposedly wrote up, too.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Gotcha. That's still a request, though :wink: