Carded figures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Takeshi357, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. Takeshi357

    Takeshi357 "Research"

    Apr 3, 2007
    News Credits:
    Trophy Points:
    Okay, I've gotten the hang on all the other collector terms except those regarding carded toys. Blister? Clamshell?

    I do know clamshell means the kind of packaging where the bubble encases both the card and the figure (and is a royal pain in the ass to open), but what other terms there are and what do they mean?

    For example, a common packaging for carded toys in Japan seems to be the kind where the card slides off the blister and is connected with just tape and/or staples. What's it called?

Share This Page