Car Robots/Robots In Disguise Brave Maximus MIB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Eutherian, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Eutherian

Eutherian New Member

I tried to sell the big lug on here a while back and had a lot of interest but ultimately no takers. I had an unexpected tax execution notice arrive in the mail the other day, so for the sheer sake of a balanced budget, here we go again... I'm looking for about $425 shipped or best offer.

I also have a MIB Beast Machines Blast Punch Primal, a MIB Beast Wars 2 Galvatron, and a loose (more like highly damaged box) Beast Wars w Lio Convoy that I'll just pretty much take best offers on.

I don't see my private messages on here very often, so if it's convenient, email my private email address: [email protected]. Otherwise, I'll just try to check my inbox on here a little more regularly. Thanks!

2. Eutherian

Eutherian New Member

Just bumping this, if that's ok to do. A few people have asked if it's the Japanese or Korean release, and I'm not 100% sure how to tell, but if I recall correctly, it is the Japanese release. I'm fairly sure I bought it quite a bit before they started making the Korean ones.

3. KillerMel

KillerMel Teh Honduran Wrestler

News Credits:
    just a heads up: the Korean Brave Max has the Autobot symbol on the central tower upside down. if it's ok it's the Japanese one.

4. Blood Viper

Blood Viper New Member

Email sent for Brave Maximus!