Capture the Flag...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by G1Vanguard, Aug 26, 2012.

1. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

Playing Capture the Flag in this game is one of the most frustrating things I've ever done...

...and I can't stop playing it! :D  You need a lot of patience to play it, but it's so satisfying when you win. I love objective games more than standard deathmatch games, throwing an objective in the mix usually promotes teamwork more than just "kill the enemy".

I'd love to find people on Xbox to play it with, if anyone here plays CTF, on Xbox, and needs others to team up with.

What are your thoughts on CTF in Fall?

PS. Bonus question, lol. Was there a gametype similar to this in War? I can't remember and can't be bothered to put in the game just to check, but was it called Code of Power? Or Countdown to Extinction?

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't like CTF. Yeah, I think code was a ctf.

3. G1Vanguard

Any particular reason why?

4. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

I'm loving the CTF mode for the same reason as you.

5. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I usually get in with people who just want to rack up kills, and not defend the flag or protect the carrier. I'm not the best player there is, and I can't do it alone. I don't know, that's just how I feel about it. When it works, it's not bad.

6. G1Vanguard

Well, since we're both Xbox players, maybe we could play some time. I'm sure we could get more people from here to play together as well, and we'll have one big objective-getting communicating team. :) 

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    always playing CTF, Conquest, and a little bit of Head Hunter. i'd love to play CTF with someone i can work with. my GT is in my sig

8. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    It's easy for me. Played it 4 times. Captured 2 flags in each of my first 3 games. Captured all 3 on my 4th try.

9. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    CTF is a mixture of Countdown to Extinction and Code of Power, sorta. Code of Power was where one side is capturing, and one is defending. Capturers have to take it from the enemy base, Defenders have to protect it. After one round, they switch roles. Countdown to Extinction was where there's a bomb in the middle of the map, and both teams have to keep it out of their base, and put it in the enemy base. In both of these, you can't transform or shoot when you're holding the Code of Power/bomb.
    So, in this, it's a mixture because you have to protect and capture.

10. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    I love the fact you can't capture the flag unless your own flag is at your base. Adds a nice little twist on things to where yeah, you captured the enemy flag, now you have to storm into the enemy base and get yours back.

I'm addicted to this mode and it pays off very well, I'm a big defense guy and I've gotten up to 18,000 points in a match just defending the flag.

Ensnare shield + Thermo rocket launcher = You ain't getting this flag