captain america 2

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by ironjazz, Nov 17, 2011.

?

do you want a captain america 2

1. yes

71.4%
  2. no

28.6%
  1. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    do you want one?

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Captain America is going to get more movies, the first one was a great success and he's kind of Marvel's biggest signature hero, so they're going to use him again.

But he's going to be in the Avengers movie, slated to come out next year, which all of Marvel's movies thus far have actually been building up to, and IIRC good ol' Cap. America is supposed to be their leader.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Winter Soldier is going to be in the next one. I can't wait!

4. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    Wow, that was wierd I was just watching the first one right now and yes, I want another movie.:) 

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They'll make another, and it will be glorious. The first was extremely fun and enjoyable, great movie. I see no reason why Cap should not get a sequel.

6. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    but captain america to me is more a wartime hero like they could have had one more film before he froze

7. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

but didn't bucky die? anyway I'm excited for captain america two and I hope that baron strucker or baron zemo are in the second film. chances are hydra's still kicken as a neo nazi organization

8. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    He exited the movie by falling into a chasm. At the bottom of the chasm is a running river of icy water.

Remind you of anything in the comics?:wink: 

Didn't they say a second one would be coming in 2015?

9. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I don't see how. The only way he could have had one more film before being frozen is if it was put in the middle of the first movie (between the first base raid and the final base raid, because that's when he was actually comissioned as a soldier and not a show monkey), and frankly that would be boring since that would put the action right in the middle of him blowing up Hydra bases.

But the problem is we already saw him blow up a hydra base by himself, we don't need to see him blow up five MORE with help from the US Army in great detail. That would get really boring really quickly. The way they paced the whole "blowing up the bases" segment, where it cuts from one awesome scene to the next, is great in that it quickly shows you some of the awesome shit Captain America and friends did but it doesn't spend too much time on each base raid as to snag story progression. The rate of the base raids (and the Red Skull's reactions to them) also provides a great sense of just how FAST these bases are going up one after the other as the Army closes in on Hydra's main base.

It's possible he hasn't, although in the original comics I think Bucky got shot instead of falling to his death. Either way, I figured that after Bucky "bites it" in the train scene, it's likely we'll see the
    Winter Soldier

First I've heard of that.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    If they do Zemo, they could do the Masters of Evil. That would be mega awesome.

I hope they actually do that with Hydra. :thumb  It would give the Avengers a recurring threat.

11. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    yes

12. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Bucky died in the comics too, but later revealed to have survived, also bucky actor had a contract to star in 6 marvel movies (if i am not wrong)

13. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Why should there even be a poll about this? The movie that deserves such poll is Green Latern.

14. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Captain America TFA is currently my second favorite superhero movie behind Iron Man. I loved almost everything about it. I really want a sequel to happen. I think that the sequel can be one of the best superhero movies ever by showing how Captain America deals with our world in a time where good and evil isn't so black and white. It could be Marvel's Dark Knight.

15. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Yeah but baron zemo would look NOTHING like he does in the comics though. But still wouldn't mind the after-credits scenes being about the masters of evil.

16. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    chris evans said he signed for a total of 3 captain america films and 3 avengers films and made the joke that he was going to be bald and still making superhero movies