Can't remember the name of a toyline!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Gilgamesh, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Ok, I've been trying to remember the name of some toys (of which i only ever had one) that existed when I was a kid (I'm guessing they existed in early nineties, at least in my country.)... Bad thing is, i have very vague memories about them to look for clues so I need help!. Here is what I do remember:

-They had a TV series (I think it was popular)

-It was about vehicles (toys were small vehicles, with armor or weapons attached) around hot wheels size.

-I only had one, which I only remember to have been one of the bad guys, and it had an acid-related weapon (stated in the toy bio). It was like a 4x4 or something like that. Can't remember what other gimmicks the series had, but i'm 80% sure the armor and weapons were removable.

- I'm almost sure the series was NOT M.a.s.k... unless mask had small toys without drivers (and masks)

That's all I remember, and i admit it's not a lot to work with... but if any of it happens to ring a bell, please tell me!. The world might explode if I don't remember this!

2. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Were there some vehicles kinda animal looking kinda? Think I know what you're talking about but not too sure.

3. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

The only thing I can think of at the moment is Jase & The Wheeled Warriors - Probably wrong though :)