Cant find certain cassette KO's.. need help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by roykop, Jan 26, 2009.

1. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    It recently came to attention that there are a few KO G1 cassettes that I never knew about, and I have quickly developed the desire to pick them up.

Until recently, I only knew of KO's that were trying to pass off as originals, and the blatant technicolor cassettes that seem to be made up of every color in the crayola box (Example 1, Example 2)

If you looks at the links below, these are the KO's I'm interested in getting,, or any that fit into their category.

White Rumble/Frenzy
    White cassettes
    Orange Rumble
    Orange Laserbeak/Clear Blue Rumble
    Gold cassette

I guess the only thing I like about that is that their colors could almost pass as a G1 figure, unlike the colored ones before. Others that I can think of include a Brown Ravage, and a few other colors for Frenzy/Rumble and Eject/Rewind

PLEASE, if you have any to sell, or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it! I know there are others I haven't found yet, so please don't hesitate to show any others that you know of as well!

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Shouldnt this go in the wanted section?

Here is the clear one you are looking for.

3. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    I do have them posted in my wanted thread, but I was also curious as to how people go about searching for these as well.

If an offer comes by, awesome, but if not, hopefully I pick up a few searching tips.

Yeah, thanks for that!

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
  5. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    thanks ninety, also looking forward to seeing those pics!

6. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    KO oversized Kabaya cassettes pics.

I've got Frenzy/Rumble and Ravage in two colours each. I refer to the orangey red Ravage as Fire Guts Ravage :D  (he didn't photo well though, I've got a new camera, still need to play with the settings).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've also got Blitzwing and Galbatron (who I've not built yet) from the same series.

I've also got under-sized Buzzsaw/Laserbeak and Steeljaw, they're a bit smaller than G1. They're poor quality though, I've only made Buzzbeak, he's very loose, and falls apart just sitting stationary, even in cassette mode!

7. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    those look like fun!

8. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Never seen the gold ones for sale, I picked up the crystal clear, clear orange, clear blue ones for a few $ on ebay keep an eye out and you will find them.

9. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here is a pic from my collection shelf of cassettes. The ko's I have are Ratbat, blue Frenzy, white Frenzy and Lazerbeak, clear orange Frenzy and Lazerbeak, clear blue Frenzy and clear black Lazerbeak. The rest are all original and E-hobby. Never saw the gold cassettes either. I've also seen black clear Frenzy I believe with no decals. I'll have to get a better closer pic once I get my collection pics up. This was from my friend's phone.

[​IMG]

10. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
  11. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Forgot about an Italian reverse coloured Frenzy I've got somewhere! I'll see if I can find him, although I don't have a clue which box he's in.

I haven't personally used them, but several others here have. There is a thread on that very topic, it's been revived recently and is on the first few pages in this forum, or do a search.