Canadatron1984

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Grimlockimus, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Didn't see a thread for him, so I shall make one!

Did a trade with him for the last FE Prime toy I needed. There were a few hiccups, not his fault, just the shipping company, but in the end everything worked out, and the item I got was and this is, phenomenal.

Highly recommend this guy, great communication and very understanding.

2. ruinnatn

ruinnatn Silently Oldschool

Traded for a FE Prime and it was a fabulous deal. Great Trader!! Would deal with again and again! A++++++++++

3. Zeno4xx

Zeno4xx Well-Known Member

Made a trade with Canadatron for First edition Optimus, and Cliffjumper, and wow, if I had known transactions could be this smooth I would have been trading online long ago.
    First off the deal he made was very fair, I was hesitant at first because it seemed a little too fair to be legit, but he quickly put my fears to rest with great, and friendly communication, all the way up to the point when my package arrived, fast shipping, and superb packaging( obviously packed with care, no bent edges or worn corners on blister or box).
    I look forward to dealing with this member again.
    The whole experience was almost enough to make me enjoy a Canadian beer....almost lol.